Kid reviews for VeggieTales in the House

VeggieTales in the House Poster Image

ruined the veggies

this show is so bad that it only airs on netflix and ruins the veggies
1 person found this helpful.

Kids,Preteens,teens,and adults who grew up with the orginal seires will be disaponted

One the things about the seires is that they kick out our favorite characters such as: Querty,Mr.Nezzer,Scooter,Annie,George,Miss Achmetha... and they have made they have eye color.

Displeased.

VeggieTales is a childhood RELIC. 99.98% of the teens of my generation watched this show RELIGIOUSLY. To change the ANIMATION of the best show of my childhood was a big mistake. Who would have the AUDACITY to give THESE VEGETABLES EYEBROWS. Also, what is up with the eyecolor?? Where is Qwerty the computer? She was almost as important as Bob and Larry. She was the BIBLE VERSE READER FOR HEAVEN'S sake. I cannot believe that in the 23 years that VeggieTales has been around, netflix would do such a thing. Yes, this is VeggieTales IN THE HOUSE, but WHY did Netflix have to MESS THESE CHARACTERS UP SO BAD.
1 person found this helpful.

To be quite frank, I feel like they should've taken out all of those lessons because their overexposure brought the original off the air.

Too much God talk.

We liked this at first. It was cute and funny and has the nice message at the end: “ Remember kids God made you special and he loves you very much.” But the they started putting God talk IN the episodes. My mom had had enough of it when Laura Carrot’s art wasn’t getting praised by friends. Bob made her feel better by saying “We do art to please the Lord” when the lesson should have been “We do art to make ourselves happy”. We immediately stopped watching this and moved on to other shows. I think that the creators of this show were trying to get you to watch it with the talking vegetables and AFTER watching it you’d be super religious like them.

Very Hilarious And So Dreamy!!

WOW!! JUST WOW!!!!!! That show was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious!!! The music is well done, The theme song was Super, The Animation is So Amazing, Colorful and Very Funny. And the characters are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the songs were Fantastic! Even my kids loved it soooooooooooo much! the bucket list song was very very very very funny and Amazing. My Kids laughed at Mr. nezzer rolling in the hamster ball like Crazy! They laughed 100% hard at that very hilarious song. Some Teenagers say that this show is Very Stupid like other Crappy kid shows on Television or on Netflix. They also say that they think the characters are super duper chaotic, Hyperactive, Childish and Too Emotional that they cannot stand a thing about this show. I used to watch Veggietales in the house when I was 4 years old. I watched it on Noggin And it was really cool and Characteristic! But teens find the show Annoying, juvenile, Crappy, And they also said that there's too much Very Stupid and Idiotic eye color and lid expressions. But Big kids say The characters have been eating too much candy and fizzy pop that makes you Emotional And 100% Hyper like you will bump into every wall on the room and ZOOOOOSH our of the door. They even say the part where Bob and Larry was Starring at each others eyes. They Were Stretching their eyes to make it look like their eyes when becoming bigger and bigger and bigger intill they explode Was too Unrealiable, False, And So Disturbing. But not in my opinion because it made me laugh so hard I just can't stand one thing in this show!

We love it!

I really like this new Veggietales! Firstly, it's actual episodes on Netflix, and the jokes and funny parts are hilarious for kids and parents alike! Whoo-hoo Netflix!

Great For Young Christians

This insert is for all Christians. Great job Netflix.