Kid reviews for VeggieTales

VeggieTales Poster Image

Not for me

I just don’t get this one.
1 person found this helpful.

I will recommend this show for kids 2 and up though it is not 'biblically' correct.

This show is fine it teaches kids morals and tells stories teaching kids things from a biblical perspective. Though it isn't too biblically correct, for instance if they are doing a bible story lets say esther, at the beginning the king asks the queen for a sandwich...? and the queen refuses so he kicks the queen out. There are many errors for biblically correct based stories and episodes, but i'd say it is fine because they still 'relate' to the real thing and are not too different.

Spectacular!!!

This is a very Biblical series for kids of all ages. It's funny, it teaches kids Bible lessons and Scriptures, and the songs are CLASSICS. They tell Bible stories inaccurately though, that's my only problem with the series. On the whole, watch this. That's what I'm trying to say. And you can find full episodes on YouTube.

Happy Birthday Jesus

MY CHILDHOOD

One of my favorite shows as a kid! The songs still slap!

VeggieTales is great

veggietales is one of my favourite shows and I'm thirteen. There's also a new one called the VeggieTales show that you should check out on yippee. I understand why some people would say 5+ because there are scenes that used to scare me, but I think it's generally okay to watch. Check out the creator's podcast, The Holy Post.

Good messages and some older than 6 still watch it and watch it I do and I'm 11

GREAT SHOW FOR EVERYONE

TV-G

This show is the best! it has very good morals and teaches young children about the bible, i highly reccomend it!!!

Great Show For Christians and Non-Christians Alike

There's literally nothing offensive here. It can't do any worse than Dora The Explorer. AND it's one of few decent Christian shows. One of them that doesn't try to cram morals down your throat and doesn't forcefully brainwash you into believing in god.

It's good

but I don't get why people call it a preschool show, it's clearly not.