Kid reviews for Very School Gyrls Holla-Day

Teen pop group's holiday special is too sexed up for tweens.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written bytrueluvful January 15, 2011

perfect for any age under adult

I love this movie because it gives people who watch it a little taste of what true frendship really is and what it's like to live in a bording school.Adults probably wouldn't like this movie because it's more for kids,tweens,and teens.

Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2011

nobody

either to mature for kids or to i mean way to cheesy you will almost die of bordom or be epically confused

Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2011

confusing, terrible mix

this show is too mature for kids, and too boring and cheezy for teens. It is disgusting how they mix naive childish commedy with revealing outfits and rude behavior.

Teen, 14 years old Written byheymonday101 January 31, 2011

It's "HOLLA-DAY", not "holiday"

Kay. Haven't seen it, but what I see here is "HOLLA-day", not "traditional peppy Christmas". They're supposed to be a girl group, not a church choir. Lighten up.
Kid, 8 years old January 10, 2011

GREAT for kids of ALL ages.

Best movie EVER.

Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2010

Yeah-ish

I love this movie! It was fun. Not the most creative lyrics, though. (we're going to the mall, g-going to the mall, we're going to the mall....) They did have attitude and small clothes.

Kid, 11 years old December 25, 2010
Gosh yall are so picky!!Its just a movie get over it!!!People are so dumb!

Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2010
some times they might say phrases llike hot,shut up,oh my god,stupid and some girls can be rude at times

Kid, 10 years old December 20, 2010

School Gyrls

I like it but it uses words like dope and stuff
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2010

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS TERRIBLE MOVIE! GO AND WATCH A REAL CHRISTAMS MOVIE!

GOD THIS IS A BAD MOVIE! I loved the first one so I had to watch this one. THIS WAS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR! TO MUCH SEXUALITY FOR A NICKELODEON MOVIE! A MALE POLICE OFFICER HAS SHORT SHORTS ON WITH SECURITY ON THE BUTT OF THEM! LYRICS ARE BAD! OUTFITS ARE CUTE BUT INAPROPRIATE FOR KIDS! GOD WHAT WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING! THE ENTIRE STORY HAS ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN IT! IT IS STUPID! YOU HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010