All teen and kid member reviews for Victorious

Teen, 17 years old Written byOblivion709 January 12, 2011

Victorius is just a medocre show with terrible acting and unnecessary dialogue as well as bad acting.

It seems like Nickelodeon is constantly going downhill, with yet another mediocre show Victoroius. Unfortunately, its just another terrible live acting show with mediocre acting, and dry comedy that just isn't funny. There is the constant use of oh my god which 7 year olds shouldn't really be learning, plus the music is downright annoying. The role models are either annoying or painfully loud. Also, there are loads of product placement. If you want to watch a much better and funny live action show for kids, then either watch the decent icarly or the great drake and josh, but this is just not worth your time or has any appeal to kids.
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2010

Great for Tweens and Teens

I think it's the best thing since Icarly(from the makers of icarly). Sends a positive message to go after your dreams.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2015

Love it!

This show is so awesome and funny!
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2014

victorious = great

victorious is a great show that can get a little bit of inapprpriate sometimes but still a good show can get inapporpriate ONE WORD GREAT RATTING GREAT
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner May 1, 2011

Enjoyable for any person

It's the kind of show that seems fresher than most other kids series. Like icarly, it still produces many "kid curses" like "chiz," and many other strange ones. Theres also a relationship between charecters Beck and Jade that includes some kissing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThatsSoMe April 19, 2010

Entertaining

I really like this show, i heard it got better review than some Disney shows from the series premiere. its perfect for tweens and teenagers. I noticed they used the same sound effects as icarly for romantic scenes and puns which annoyed me a little. I would still recommend you watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAgeRestrictionUSA February 9, 2014

Meh

Victoriuos is a good TV show for kids age 11+, with mild language like "screw". Kissing is a common act in this show also in some episodes the girls are half naked. Some episodes encourage bullying, cheating on your girlfriends/boyfriends. A quoted scene "Help me get back together with my boyfriend! I'm nothing without him! I'm hot! that's all that matters!"
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2011

Do not watch this!

I hate this show! Tori is a spoiled brat! Trina is a bad role model! Stop it common sense!!! This show is actually very violent. I have seen Tori yell and fight Trina over a billion times in this show! Parents, please make sure your kids do not watch this! Very bad! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLearnCommonSense February 1, 2011

OKay for teenagers nnot so much for young kids.

I enjoy this show, but I am 14. I do find that the dresses Victoria Justice wears on the show are extrenely short and revealing. And sometimes the words they say are innappropriate like boobs. I do not think that is appropriate for a kids show.
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2011

Bad, bad, bad...

This has a lot of teens talking back to adults, which I don't want my sister doing. And in one episode, a mother tells her son to 'get your head out of your pants'. Also, the main character (Tori or Tory or Tonni) has released a song called 'Freak the Freak Out' which I don't think is appropriate for kids. 'The Slap' is also heavily advertised, as they show it every 5.3 minutes.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 16, 2011

Good show about young kids having fun, and learning along the way, in a Hollywood Arts school.

Tori is a strong and (usually) good role model throughout the series. Whereas her sister is portrayed as being stupid and lacking in common sense, Robbie and his puppet Rex argue constantly, with Rex constantly dissing Robbie (Robbie is a ventriloquist). Beck is supposed to be a "bad boy" but he doesn't really show that, he seems more like one of those awesome friends that everyone wants. Kat, oh boy Kat, she's presented as even more stupid than Trina is. Though she's beautiful and has an amazing singing voice (because it is Ariana Grande). Next, there is Andre. He is also musically talented and is Tori's best friend. Last but not least, there's Jade. She's definitely the "bad girl" of the group. She's Beck's girlfriend and she is extremely controlling, rude, and if any girl so much as looks at her boyfriend they'd better watch out. This show is interesting with many different and original plot lines for every episode. Every once in a while though I've caught a very subtle sexual reference or two.
Kid, 7 years old April 18, 2010

perfect for everyone

cool
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2015

Great show for tweens.

This show is a great show for kids and tweens. The friendships and situations that they get into are hilarious and the shows have great original plot lines. Jade can be a violent character and is a very bad role model. This show shows you that you should always be yourself and follow your dreams. Overall rating: A
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 24, 2015

Tween TV show that will not drive parents crazy

I used to watch this all time as an 11 and 12 year old. It is the best live action Nickelodeon series in my opinion. Andre and Tori are mostly the positive role models. Jade is not such a great role model. The songs are actually pretty decent. I would take this any day over the Goldberg's, two and a half men, the wonder years, or fresh off the boat.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTennis886 August 15, 2015

OK for kids

Honestly, this show is really only for a specific age group in my opinion. Like 8-11, anything younger it might not be appropriate for and 12+ would find it boring. As far as sexy stuff goes.. some mild kissing, bras are shown (in one episode a character holds up a wet bra and says she dropped it in the toilet), and in sometimes characters are shown in bikinis or swim trunks. Violence... Very little. Eg. At one point a dog attacks a man although only sounds are heard. And Langauage... Mild, pretty much "stupid" "dumb" "hot", etc.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJackyoto July 27, 2015
Kid, 8 years old July 14, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 6, 2016

I Love This Show

I love this show! It's hilarious!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 December 20, 2015
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2015

Most overrated Nick show ever.

Just a bunch of morons attending a high school. Like THAT setting hasn't been used yet. They also like to sing. This show is very annoying and overrated as heck. Yours, Goatworlds.