Kid reviews for Viva La Bam

Adolescent boy behavior at its worst.

Teen, 13 years old Written byway245 June 14, 2010

Funny show, great for younger teens.

This show is one of my favorites, they do insane stuff. Almost all of the language is beeped out, there is one show where one oof bams friends moons bam and some other women (they are trying to make a mothers day card) Bam DOES NOT listen to his parents. There is beer. Don Vito is often the main target, he drinks alot.

Teen, 14 years old Written byskyoate March 17, 2010

amazing.

this is the best show ever. as long as your kids are super unresponsible i see no reason why you wouldn't let them watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byskater401 January 14, 2010
i love the show and when vito gets drunk then bam makes vito look like a edit its just a realy funny show.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytamooch December 12, 2009
Very funny, with Don Vito being abused often, and Vito also drinks a lot.

Teen, 14 years old Written byairsoft511 December 7, 2009

i wish i wish bams bro

hey wat is your e-mail? i want to know cuz i want to do what you do. it looks like fun and probably is. i am 12 and have probalems cuz my parents wont even let me go to publix with my frends. so i know that i will never do what you do:(

Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2009

Great

Awesome show but not adolescent he is over 20

Teen, 13 years old Written byheartlessxsinner August 17, 2009

Awesome, but Dumb

I love this show, but oh my goodness, is it dumb. I really only watch it for the uncle. It's kinda fun to watch when you're down because it provides so many laughs, haha. I love watching it with my dad and my cousins.

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

ehhh, really immature, so you be the judge

Nothing really bad about it, just kinda stupid, unless your like an ocd protective parent, i think you could let your 8yr old kid watch it, just make sure you let em know that no one acts like that and he makes a living doin it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylalaland462 May 28, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I love this show and half the stuff that he does is so stupid its funny. In some episodes though, Bam's uncle, Don Vito, will curse like a sailor and ou may have beeps on your screen for up to 3 minutes, but your really can't understand a word he says so it don't matter. I love Bam and I think he's rrrreeeeeeeeely hot!!!! It comes on less now so if your up at 1:30 AM then i think your old enouf to watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written byJBar1004 April 13, 2009

A more childish but, appropriate version of Jackass!

This is a funny show. Though childish at times it makes up for in Bam's imaginative stunts. This is a good show for kids who are not allowed to watch something as intense as Jackass.
Teen, 17 years old Written byFilmfanatic64 April 9, 2008

I laughed, I cried, then i launcued a cannonball through my PIRATE BAR!!!

this show is the only MTV show that really has a basis in entertainment. people can figure out whatever the f*&% he's saying even with the bleeps and blurps. i think it's hysterical and should replace shows like NEWLYWEDS and REAL WORLD. if REAL WORLD was ANYTHING like the real world, you wouldn't have a freaking show. but that's another review
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

funny, but a lil violent

if u buy the dvd, (dont buy it 4 the kids its uncensored) but a must buy dvd choice. funny
Teen, 15 years old Written bymissybobcat April 9, 2008

this rocks

this show is Awesome it is soo funny and i think that 13 year old and up should watch it. for 5 to 12 year old stay away from mtv for a couple of years.

this is a funny show

this is one of the most funniest shows ive ever seen even though there is violence it isnt that much of a deal i think this should be a yellow instead of a red

VIVA LA BAM ROCKS

OMG THAT IS THE BEST T.V. SHOW EVER!
Teen, 14 years old Written byskater_gurl April 9, 2008

My favorite show ever!

IF YOU LIKE BAM MARGERA, WHICH BELIEVE ME, I DO, YOU'LL LIKE THIS SHOW! I FIND HIS PRANKS EXTREMELY FUNNY!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byslimshadyfan6000 April 9, 2008

GREAT SHOW!!!!

This is an amazing show. I watch it on DVD so it is uncensored so there is a lot of cussing. That is the only major issue with this show everything else is hilarious!!!!

This is one of the coolest show ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL SHOW WOAH NELLY
Teen, 14 years old Written bycupcakex111 April 9, 2008

i luv it

i have been watching this for a long time and even my mom likes it she thinks this is funny and so do i
he is 30 and he is amazing