Kid reviews for Viva Pinata

Animated pinatas are boring and set bad examples.

Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

Why 1 star?

This is funny and hilarious! Notice some violence is there.

Educational Value
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

If I were on the show,I'd crack these stupid pinatas with a baseball bat!

OK pals,this is my last review of the night.

Plot:The life of a bunch of pinata animals.BORING!

Animation:Ewww! It's even worse than The Problem Solverz (don't get me started on THAT pile of crap) !

Art:Needs work.I've seen better.

Acting:Terrible.It makes my ears pop.

Stories:All washed up! If you can't sleep at night,try watching this junk.It works better than warm milk or sleeping pils.

Overall:1/10.Goodnight everyone.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2010

Coming soon!

Viva pinata is coming back March 13!Viva pinata fans get ready!
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2009
It is just quite messed up, in one episode this character does a makeover of the character to look exactly same, but the way it is depicted is like a murder scene. Although it's just a shadow, you could see the character playing with electric saws and stuff. Even for "pinatas", that's pretty nonsense, it's just killing the pinata. And when this character goes crazy seeing impersonated celebrity, he electric shocks the computer monitor (which is dangerous). Well, at least there is a "lesson", which is getting caught in jail for 50 years for impersonating a celebrity, but then when the jail keepers request for signatures, the character says "well i guess 50 year isn't that bad". TOTALLY NOT GOOD FOR KIDS' BEHAVIORS.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is awsome!

Both this and the game are great! I like the Pretztail & Fudgehog a lot!
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

Very interesting and funny

This show is pretty fun..... a little curde but not over the top. Its dosen't have a bad message persay just not so nice some times. No violence. Its good a for a 7 year olds and up.