Kid reviews for Waco

Waco Poster Image

Interesting and slow docu-series has bloody violence, some peril

Waco is a docu-series based on the real life tragedy. Therefore the show does contain plenty violence and shootouts. Many innocent characters die and get injured. Also some profanity is involved in this show including some S bombs throughout each episode (no F bombs in any episode). The show also contain some sexual content and sex scenes but are brief. No nudity. Although this show is interesting it has poor writing and performances. But is still enjoyable.

To many people look down on it

I personally really enjoyed Waco, it kept me on the edge of my seat even from the very beginning. Now there’s a lot of controversy going on in the show, and even about the show. One of the things that turns people away is David Korech’s Christian beliefs, a lot of people want nothing to do with Christianity but if you can get past that you will enjoy Waco. There are also some violent scenes and talk of sex with underage girls which also can “trigger” people, but you can’t change history what happens in the show happened in real life, and you can’t just hide from the truth because you don’t like it. But in all it tells the dramatic story of the ATF going out of their jurisdiction and causing a great tragedy for the FBI to have to come in and fix, it tells the story of what these people had to go through just for one persons mistakes and misjudgment.

Not a very good show