Parent reviews for Walker, Texas Ranger

Walker, Texas Ranger Poster Image

This is not Walker

The guy from supernatural is an amazing Actor but he’s not a walker. Chuck Norris‘s character as walker is so timeless then it can never be changed it’s been a meme books jokes for decades they should’ve put him as as walkers and K Hill’s son in the show would’ve been better would’ve made sense other than trying to rewrite something that is not even close to the original Longmire and the sheriff our closer to the original.

I like it Walker Texas Ranger gets the bad guys

I like Walker Texas Ranger cuz it is a good show

This is a show stuffed with action, martial arts, true friendly relationship, honesty and also the fight for justice. If you’re yearning for one thing to look at wherever there's ne'er a uninteresting moment, then you have got actually found it in Walker, peace officer. Throughout the show’s eight seasons, you ne'er stop wanting them to “get the dangerous guys!” and are available out on prime.In fact,In 2010, Chuck Norris and his brother, Aaron, were given the honorary title of “Texas Ranger”, by Texas Governor, Rick Perry. more @ endedtvseries dot com

not rated for age

Killer Show

I loved it the people were outstanding and I think you should a reuion movie with the orignal cast, and also another chapter of the show, where Walker and Alex's Daughter Joins the rangers with the moves Walker had.