All teen and kid member reviews for Wander Over Yonder

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Love it! Watch it now!!

I have no idea why the heck people hate this show! It is so good! Wander, the quirky and positive main character, with his best friend, Sylvia, are quite a dynamic duo. It is so cute! Wander is obsessed with helping people, and can't stand being mean and fighting. Wander is a little oblivious to Lord Hater's, well, hate, for him. Overall Wander is and excellent role model, and is so sweet! Excellent show for people of all ages. I am twelve, and I absolutely love this show. It cracks me up every time!
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2013

Wander over Yonder

This show is hilarious! I think its ok for kids 4 and up. It has some violence in it, but its not even that much. There are some lasers and gross characters, but besides that it is great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCheerlover123 January 5, 2014

Hate it

I hate this show! The theme song is annoying! What is the idea of this show. The characters are annoying! I wish I can rate it below a don't even bother!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 February 28, 2016

wander over yonder is not for little kids

i think wander over yonder is a amazing show but its not for little kids because it has lots of adult jokes like wander thinking lord hater wants to play spin the bottle and says why hater you sassy man you do want to get the party started dont you and wander says hates great best villian taste cake its filling fix gate its drilling date kate shes a willing and he says this whil e wiggling his eyebrows and syliva says this is my old parterner in crime goes by the name of rider used to ride her and its really vilonte like peepers uses the sharp end of his head to cut a plant in half and a guy gets shot with 3 darts and dies with that being said i dont reccomend wander over yonder for anyone under the age of 13
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2015

Wander over yonder

wander over yonder is a fun filled show. The reason I think its for 7 and under is because there are some jokes young kids won't understand . Ex in one episode they played spin the bottle . Some little kids may not get that. This show is about wander and Sylvia amazing friends try stop the evil lord hater and his army.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPDSD234 June 14, 2014

Fun show with good messages

This show is rated Y7, you should always keep the rating in mind when deciding whether or not your child should watch or not. I personally believe that it could be appropriate for children of all ages depending on the child. For example I have two cousins around the same age (about 2) one I would let watch it no matter what the episode, the other however is easily spooked so I would pick and choose which episodes he watched. (There are some images that might be scary for very young children) I do however believe that it's appropriate for any child 7 and up.  One thing I've noticed while reading the reviews for this show is the mentioning of how this show doesn't have any good messages. It does, they just aren't shoved in your face like other kid's cartoons, and they are episode specific. The episode "The Good Deed" teaches about perseverance, "The Time Bomb" and "The Tourist" show both Sylvia and Wander respectively, dealing with competition, "The Troll" deals with bullying and Internet trolls, and offers some good advice "Don't feed the troll." Of course there are episodes that are more for fun such as "The Hero" and "The Birthday Boy," but all the episodes have fun characterization, and good jokes.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

turn it off!!!!!

Wander Over Yonder should be a show to train chimpansies to eat chickens. I've had it with that orange bird and that unicorn. This show will confuse young minds and mold them.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCool_Reviews February 1, 2014

Another great cartoon from Disney Channel!

This show is really funny. I also like the animation style and voice acting. Great job Disney!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Hilarious!!!

I love this show it is so awesome. but in one epesode lord hater mentions that his girlfreind might "make out" with him
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 29, 2013

LONG LIVE WANDER OVER YONDER!!!

This show is great. I love it. It's funny, great animation, and just awesome as f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this stays long on Disney Channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessiJL November 2, 2013

Funny show/

Other than mild cartoon violence, Wander Over Yonder has no objectionable material. The overall "do-gooder" theme of the show is very appealing, even if comical.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2016

Wander Over Yonder is a great hit for kids!

Wander over Yonder is a amazing show! I can understand why some people might find it annoying (theme song), but I wholeheartedly disagree with them. Kids might feel inspired by Wander's happy go lucky style, and grab some chuckles from Lord Hater and Commander Peepers. Parents, I recommend this show to your kids! :D
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2016

Having a bad day? Watch this.

Craig McCracken, the genius behind the Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home (Not Dexter's Lab, don't know where people get that from) Once again makes me laugh my socks off. (Warning: Theme song may get annoying) Wander over Yonder is a great cartoon, with Laugh out Loud moments and Positive Messages! Also, Common Sense Media. How do you think there are no Messages? It slaps you in the face with them! Basically, the Message is don't be mean. Be Positive (Like my Blood Type!) And always put a Smile on your face. The Main Plot is......... um. I really don't know. It's about Wander and Sylvia wandering the Galaxy helping people and the Universe's awesomest Evil Doer (Hater) Tries to destroy them. That's what I can make of it. This show has also changed people's LIVES. People who were in Depression were helped by this show and it's constant positivity. Wander over Yonder is also for pretty young kids. There's nothing really scary. The only episodes that might frighten some kids is The Heebie Jeebies and the Pet. The Heebie Jeebies was disturbing. Not Invader Zim levels of Disturbing, but still pretty Disturbing. Overall, it's a good show, which you should definetly give a watch. I would recommend the Shorts to start with. That's all! P. S., if you wanna help this show get another season, sign this Petition: https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-ove...
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2016

This show is disgusting

You should never watch this show because Wander (orange guy) is really creepy!!! Sylvia (blue horse), on the other hand, is really annoying and wants to know what Wander does on nearly every episode. In one of the episodes, Wander befriends an evil robot and do stuff in a park together, like eating ice cream and going on a roller coaster. UGH! Nobody should treat evil robots like that!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMustardOrMayo March 28, 2016

Amazing!

This show is hilarious! Unlike most cartoons, it actually has a very good plot. Not to mention how it teaches about not to use violence and be nice!
Teen, 16 years old Written byStarNomad March 27, 2016

My favorite show

I'm 16 years old and this is my favorite show, I could watch it all day, it has good messages, good comedy and it helped me when I was having a bad time, this is a show you could watch no matter your age, it's great for children and adults.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXSoulbound January 21, 2016

Just dont watch it.

It tries to give a positive message, and that's good, but that's where good ends. The characters and music are very annoying, they will grate on your ears with no end. The animation looks like my doodles from preschool and you can tell the creators gave up with this. The villain is also crap, being defeated constantly by an oblivious hero. I think that's supposed to be funny, but it's not, it's stupid and annoying. I find almost nothing redeemable here. I wouldn't let kids watch this kind of crap, it's basically the more annoying little brother of the adventures of sonic the hedgehog.
Kid, 8 years old February 20, 2015

This is so funny!

Oh my god. Who thinks it's funny? Did you rate this a TV-Y7? I like the show.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2014

Somebody was desperate for an idea...

Obviously, Disney needed a new idea for a television program. Unfortunately, nobody could come up with anything good. Disney Channel was desperate and decided to use one of the terrible ideas. The product? Wander of Yonder? Nobody I know--whether big or small--finds interest in this show. The song is annoying, the characters are funny looking, and can somebody please explain the concept to me? I wouldn't bother wasting your time with such a show.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2014

Do-do-doah-do-do, Wander Over Yonder!

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles Wander Over Yonder is a funny show on Disney Channel and Disney XD that is appropriate for ages 7 and up. Nothing wrong with this just some violence, etc. Good show.