All teen and kid member reviews for Warehouse 13

Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2012

Who ever wrote the review is very wrong!

ATTENTION!! Whoever wrote this Warehouse 13 review was really wrong on many levels. Language includes but is not limited to- b***h, son of a b***h, d**n, h*ll, b*****d, etc. Sex- Couples are shown almost naked in bed, making out, In one episode the theme is Peeta and Myka wake up naked in a bed together and think they have sex and are trying to find out why. The plot can be pretty complicated and confusing.(Btw I am 12.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byteenagebibliophile June 22, 2014

Great Family Show with Interesting Plot and Amazing Characters!!

I've been watching Warehouse 13 since I was 8 years, and am now 14. WH13 is one of my all time favorite shows! Warehouse is much lighter and fluffier than a lot of the scifi shows on today, which are getting progressively darker. The two main characters, Pete and Myka, track down supernatural artifacts from around the world to keep humanity safe. There are lots of funny moments, and every single character is amazing. Pete, Myka, Claudia, and Steve are all great role models for kids and teens. Pete, who occasionally makes rude jokes, is really a sweet guy who is very loyal to his coworkers. Myka is clever and independent, and a wonderful female role model. Claudia really shows young viewers that girls can do anything and go into the science fields. A lot of people seem to have a problem with the fact that Steve is gay, but it's not really a major plot point in any of the episodes, and is rarely touched upon. As far as profanity, there's really nothing to worry about. Nothing stronger than "damn", "hell", and the like is used. There are no sex scenes, although sex is implied in a few episodes. Pete and his girlfriend Kelly are shown making out in bed, but nothing really inappropriate. Violence isn't really an issue. The Warehouse agents use a Tesla, which is the equivalent of a stun gun. Real guns are rarely used. There are no intense injury scenes. The only thing I would have to say about WH13 is that some scenes might be considered disturbing or scary for young children. In some episodes, main characters are possessed by artifacts and in Season 4 part one, Artie becomes the 'bad guy'. But all in all, Warehouse 13 has been a huge part of my life for 6 years, and is the first tv show that I ever really got hooked on. I remember anxiously waiting each week to watch the next episode of WH13 with my dad, and I think that this show is inspirational and wonderful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byK8 October 1, 2009

Fun Show for the tweens and up

This show is just a fun show. Its not the best show I have ever seen but definitely worth watching.
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2014

Housing the Unexplained Since Forever

Most of the show is fairly clean. There's not much violence for a show about the FBI. The most there actually is is the fairly standard Mika/Pete beating people up. The artifacts can be hilarious (although they also kill people) and the team is lighthearted. The show can be fairly inappropriate for littles in later seasons, though. Some of the artifacts do bad things (like commit suicide) that might make for a slightly dark show. Besides that, though, I would say it's a go.
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2013

Great show

I think it is a really great series. I have a couple views towards this show, one of them is that I think that you can learn a lot from it, it also has a very strong story ark.
Teen, 15 years old Written byalbertedison98 July 3, 2013

Great show for tweens and up

This is an incredible show; I've watched it since I was twelve and I'd have no issues showing this to my ten year-old sister. While it does have occasional language and sex issues, it doesn't contain anything too bad. It's a great show with a surprisingly light plot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKassidyC April 10, 2013

Light-Hearted for SyFy - Certain Things Are Unnecessary

For a scifi show, it has a low amount of inappropriateness BUT that doesn't mean it has none. And for a SyFy Channel show, it has a low amount of swearing BUT it still does have some. For instance, one episode has background music playing where they are repeating a swear word over and over again - but that was just for that one episode and was never done again. All in all, though it does have some suggestive things here and there, it is a light-hearted show for SyFy and appropriate for mature 13 year olds. If it's possible, perhaps parents could cut out certain scenes with Pete? They're very short and do not show much but it's still unneccesary to be there and the show could be much improved without them. Though there are occasional deaths, they tend not to be very tragic or traumatizing. However, as a word of advice for parents, there is one tragic scene towards the end of season 3 that (if you're watching with kids under 13) may leave your kids very shaken. It's an extremely sad scene where a man dies (I don't want to reveal who, but if you'd like to read about it, go to the Warehouse 13 wiki and search for the season 3 episode "Emily Lake") and his friend is shocked by it. Other than that, with a parent's okay, violence is not too intense for occasional younger viewers. For hard core scifi fans, it has less to do with actual *science* fiction and more to do with these 'artifacts' with special powers. It's a show more appealing to teenagers (in my opinion) but by all means doesn't mean that it's immature - simply imaginative. I could sum Warehouse 13 up as a fun, exceptionally creative, and jolly show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjeswsie819 December 20, 2011

Violence is not a common factor

This is a great show that is funny and interesting!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 September 11, 2010

This is a review by my friend Loie not me.

it's awesome! a great show especially if you aren't the biggest fan of just plain sci-fi, because it has great humor and chemistry in the cast.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOncomingStorm June 4, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamcsmovies October 2, 2009

A warehouse i would like to visit

Great, captivating show, interesting characters, and a cool concept.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilbixia September 19, 2009

Great family show

I've been watching every episode of this show since it first aired a couple of months ago. It's very similar to the show Fringe, except lighter and friendlier. The show is about the government agents who are recruited to work for a secret Warehouse organization that scours the country of artifacts with 'magical' abilities. Kind of like the warehouse from the end of Indiana Jones... This show is designed as a family or teenage show and, as a result, isn't too bad as far as explicit content. The characters use guns, along with other, more creative weapons (gadgets and 'artifacts'). There is some mild sexual content, but besides that its fine for even smaller kids. Great show, interesting characters, classic (and some not so classic) plot twists, and expected humor to give it that positive feeling.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieslug August 26, 2009
Great over all nothing to be to concerend about
Teen, 13 years old Written byAirhead August 19, 2009

Perfect for teens and adults, but below 10 is iffy.

I very much like it, and its a very interesting, captivating show perfect for Teens and adults alike. By the way, the violence is not graphic but there is some suggestive content(short and brief)