All teen and kid member reviews for Whale Wars

Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2009

PErfect for tweens and animal loooovers

I love this show because it is adventurous and the people save awesome animals...... DIE NISHAN MARU!
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2011

Good for Kid Activists

I love the show whale wars. Greenpeace co-founder and Sea Shepherd founder Paul Watson is adie-hard activist againist all types of illegal animal killings. The show doctuments the illegal japannese killing of whales. I will never miss a show!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypen7777 January 11, 2010

So Awsome!

This is one of my favorite shows! It shows people what really happens in the world. Kids should know this stuff.
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2012

most amazing show on earth

it is amazing i have bin watching sence i was three and have meet paul watson and he is amazing wish our government would do something about it instead of looking at the smallest problems and start careing about the animals
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2009

INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!

ALL of you people who say that this show is stupid, you are CRAZY. THIS IS A FACT. Paul Watson is soo awesome. He is my role model. The Japanese are stupid for killing the whales like that. The Sea Shepherds are the BEST!
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2011

Please Commonsense

Oh please Commonsense!! Commonsense Is like overprotective parents- very annoying. It's on Animal Planet how bad can it be!? I absolutely LOVE Animal Planet I love to watch about amazing stories and just how awesome the Earth really is also I love crime shows!!
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

hate it

it is not a good show for anybody.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeaShep97 November 6, 2010

good overall, awesome for the right age group

THE BEST. I'd give it a six if I could, but I can't. This show inspired me, and I plan to become a Sea Shepherd myself. Only thing is that it IS pretty violent, and just plain gore-y (especially Season 2, Episode 9). There's also plenty of cussing, but other than that, this is a great show. It's definitely good if you're a guy, great if you're over 13, and awesome if you have a passion for the environment. If you're none of the above, it's still pretty cool.
Teen, 15 years old Written byone_day15 August 20, 2010

Good, just violent..

I love this show. It shows real life issuses that are currently happening and even though it is violent, it's a really interesting show...I really like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byallyra99 June 22, 2010

Scary!

Language is not censored.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySlipknot778 December 11, 2008

GREAT!!!!!

I have got to say, it's great because it's about people trying to save endagered whales. But it might not be suitable for children because of some of the violence, like dead whales they find or something. But other than that, I'd say about 9+.