All teen and kid member reviews for What I Like About You

Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenactress July 9, 2009

Relax!

oh my god i LOVE this show, it's like my favorite show now, too bad they don't make any new episodes! It's not bad at all, a few references to sexual things, but it's brief and vauge, there are kisses every once and awhile but otherwise all this show is entertaining and clean. No parent should be worried.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2011

hi

well... it depends on the kid.
Kid, 10 years old September 28, 2010
I have watched this many times over the summer its not bad its just that val gets married after she got drunk so mature kids only is wat i say
Teen, 17 years old Written byibarncat March 31, 2012

Average sitcom can appeal to teenagers

At first glance, this show seems like a downhill point in the careers of Amanda Bynes and Dan Schneider. However, it can be quite funny, even if it's not funny all the time. The main character is a teenage girl who is extremely clueless. She lives with two other women in some weird Two and a Half Men-esque manner, but I haven't picked up how all of them are related to her. Anyway, it shows how she deals with the problems of late high school and college age experiences, and she tends to make poor decisions. And these poor decisions are when the show is funniest. Still, this show isn't quite as good as some other teenager shows out there. But it is still generally worthwhile enough for a sitcom or teenage show fan to give a chance. As for appropriateness, this is NOT a show for kids. There are several sexual references, and it should be rated TV-14-DL. Still, they aren't too bad, and teenagers shouldn't have a problem with it. But kids should not be watching The N when this comes on. That is, if The N will ever show a non-Nick at Nite sitcom again.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 16, 2012

I'd just watch this if I was bored

Well...it's OK. I've seen clips of this on YouTube and it seems like Hannah Montana is a toned down version of this, like, with the romance and dating. I'd probably just watch this if I was bored.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 October 28, 2011

Read

Change Rated TV-14: Sexuality, Swearing, and Some Drugs
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse April 9, 2011

Good for older kids

I like this show alot it's good it revoles alot around relationships with guys which sometimes is a little bit sexaul and mild language and Val gets married because she's druck
Teen, 14 years old Written byDamon Lover November 19, 2010

10 year old reviewers should not be watching this

Nothing wrong with this show really some sex jokes but I can say that you 10 year olds that are reviewing should not be watching it, I watched all the episodes when I was 12, so 12 AT LEAST.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

Ok

I like this show. It's a pretty good show. I really like it. It nice. Its good for ages 10 and up. I love it.
Kid, 7 years old August 7, 2010

off 4- iffy 5-6 on 7+

Teen, 15 years old Written byDancerGirl4 July 29, 2010

Inappropriate unless you are an OLDER teen

I like this show, but I don't watch it because it's inappropriate. There's a lot of sexual content in every episode. They characters throw around some bad language. There's some drinking, but not too much. The messages about family and honesty being important are good.
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2009

Better for Teenagers.Tweens OK

Parents need to know that what i like about you is a comedy show mewant for the Teen age of 13-15ish.It is rare anything sex related comes up,but there is some sexuality related terms..the girls` father is gay(Val and Holly`s) Cursing really isnt an issue on this show and Holly learns a few lessons now and then.
Teen, 15 years old Written byawesomish_rider July 23, 2009

laughs, fun, and one hecka of a show !

I also love this show! It's amazing and it has a great sense of humor. It's a little inappropriate for little kids, but definitely okay for kids over 12. XD
Teen, 15 years old Written byiheartdoxies July 8, 2009

a good show for 12 and up!

it's a good show, but there are a few iffy sex situations every now and then. language isn't really an issue.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 May 7, 2009

I love this show!

It's sort of like a fun dramatized soap opera for tweens / teens!
Kid, 9 years old March 8, 2009

Love This Show!!!

I saw this show over my aunt's house and fell in love with it! So funny, so sweet, so... AWESOME!! Watch it!!
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2009

Iffy for tweens

The show has iffy innuendos over the course of most episodes, and some swearing, but never worse than a-- and "Oh My Damn" which is used by Gary, one of the main characters. Two of the characters, one of them being only in high school, often "hook up" with guys, but their best friends reprimand them lightly. The show deals with (mostly) break-ups, fear of commitment, ruined marriages (one character gets married twice, once drunk) and other relationship problems. Although boring for teens and adults, its an okay show for tweens.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2009

Completly Amazing

My Cuz was on this show once and i love it every since then.

Best show

I like this show. It is really fun.

Fun, entertaining, and at times sad...

I watch every day that I can... This show proves that things happen and sometimes you have to remember to be responsible. What I Like About You has things that can really happen and I think that's why people like it so much.. Sometimes there are things that are innapropriate but not a lot... All in all it's a good show...