Kid reviews for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Iconic game show offers mind-tickling fun for families.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2019

£10000

A nice game show but NO excitement

Teen, 14 years old Written byTonightTonight92904 November 3, 2018

Who Loves Trivia

The Best Game Show Game In The World

Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2017

My all time favorite TV show!

This fun-to-watch and great to play along with game show offers contestants a chance to win $1 million dollars by answering trivia questions. I watch it all the time. I enjoy trying to answer the questions myself to test my knowledge. I even tried out for Whiz Kids week on this show and am eagerly anticipating a reply!

Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Fun game show.

Who Wants to be A Millionaire is a great game show for the whole family. It's exciting, fun to play, and I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydoritoguy June 22, 2013

be a millaniare

its good

Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2011

Great game show offers excitement and entertainment!

Wow! Awesome game show! I have never watched the original one with Regis Philbin though. There is some iffy content in the show though. Sometimes the word h-ll pops up in some questions. Some questions are references to sexual movies or other topics. Example: There was once a question about the movie Sex and the City. There is consumerism too. Skype is mentiones in almost every episode. Some trivia has to do with some companies, movies, shows, celebrities, or games. In conclusion, although it is an awesome show, I rate it on for ages 12 and up.

Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2011
Language is the only issue.Contestants swear infrequently like "hell",please i need help you bastards(s).

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 November 28, 2010

Nice game show

On this game show they ask you questions on certain topics, so you really do have to think (kinda like "Jeopardy", expect reverse). Families can watch it without worring about lots of violence, sex, language, etc. "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" is not my favorite show, but (like "Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy", it's nice to watch on in awhile.

Teen, 13 years old Written byspicegirl123 August 20, 2010

Tw33n W33kly

i actually love it for my child.

Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

My favorite game show of all time~

There are no other reviews for Millionaire?! It's incredibly fun to watch (I've been watching it since I was five) and I love to play along. I watch the original host, Regis Philbin, do the show at 11pm every night on GSN. (Meredith Veira (sp?) is good too) It's completely fine to watch with any age kid, although they may not be able to answer many questions, it's still thrilling to watch. (I thought it was even when I was 5)