Parent reviews for Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Hilarious improv comedy has some risque stuff.

Adult Written byqwerty2008 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 17 year old Written byDesiree O. May 20, 2017

Awesome show

I love this show
Adult Written byzirkletgirls April 9, 2008
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 5, 2013

I'm glad it's back on the air!

I first saw improvisation on Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza, and I thought it was a hilarious show. So as a fan of that, I can say that "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" is just as funny! Love this show!

Adult Written byBigchris August 6, 2013

The bad boys of comedy are back

oh my god this is like the funniest show ever I am 23 And watched this show every week as a child but now there are fresh new episodes witch I watch with my 2 siblings one is 10 the other is 13 and we all find it funny as hell give it a try u will love it too most likely
Adult Written byMr_Magnolia October 9, 2015

Great ADULT comedy

My kids think it's unfair that I get to laugh uproariously while I shoo them away, but really while this show is hilarious, it is entirely inappropriate for nonadults. It is chock full of sexual innuendo and feigned sexual behavior. The regular and guest improv artists are terrific. WLIIA slides into mediocrity when they have a guest who just seems to be there because their publicist wanted to get them some exposure with this particular demographic, but you can always skip through those crap sections. Kudos to the ladies who lay down some great tracks for Wayne and some of the others to improv the musical numbers. I loved the original version of this show with Drew Carey but this is a worthy successor.

Adult Written bymercymade8 . June 11, 2018

Could be a family favorite if there wasn't so much sexual talk

This show is hilarious but isn't appropiate for little ears. The dirty jokes are really unnecessary. Why can't people just be funny & family friendly....
Adult Written byJohn Gormley G. May 17, 2018

Fantastic show, goofy and hilarious.

Most of this so is quick off the cuff gags. A few innuendos here and there - but nothing too extreme. All strong language is bleeped out on the US airing of the show as it's a CW (non cable show). Overall this is a very funny show, one of my favourites.