All parent member reviews for Wild Grinders

Parent Written byem2bill April 27, 2012

Wild Grinders - Skateboarding with Heart

Lil Rob as the main character is a good friend and has good values. Sometimes he is a bit misguided - but always comes around with respect and kindness to good people - and retiribution and tolerance for bad people. Teaches kids about friendship.
Parent Written byflix4u April 27, 2012

Wild Grinders is a show for Everyone regardless of age

unless your family is living in the 50’s, this show and the characters are real and quite representative of kids growing up today. In fact, kids today use much harsher language, tones, and significantly more liberal speech choices when talking to one another as well as adults. So, I would say the tone of the show Wild Grinders was mild to moderate, as well as highly entertaining in both its humor and the action. I would not hesitate to recommend this show to parents of kids 6+ as well as to older folk teens through Baby Boomers, as it does not play to children only.
Educator and Parent of a 7 year old Written bynwpdxmom February 27, 2016

Fun show with great jokes

Wild Grinders is a harmless cartoon with great boy humor, and my son laughs out loud when he watches it. The multi-racial characters work together to solve problems and help others. They sometimes use very mild language that we don't use in our family, but that gives my son and I an opportunity to discuss our family values. Overall, this is a great show.
Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 15, 2015

I have a PSA

This show is ten time better than those crappy shows, ChalkZone and Shuriken School.
Parent of a 1 and 5 year old Written byBarneyTheDinoRocks January 5, 2017

YO DUDE I LOVE THIS SHOW DUDE

Hey, homies! I love this great and rad show! The animation is pure swag, the acting is radical, and the humor is kool, homefry! 10/10, bro!
Parent of a 2, 5, 13, and 18+ year old Written byUnmenow2003 January 5, 2017

I hope the Wild Grinders grind themselves

They say nothing but "Totally Radical" speech, which gets annoying. Not to mention, the animation and voice acting is atrocious. It's like it was made on ecstasy.
Adult Written byLLMiller April 25, 2015