Kid reviews for Wilfred

Wilfred Poster Image

Incredible Series

This is definitely one of the best shows I have ever watched. Not only does it have an incredibly intricate and well thought out story line, but there is also quite a bit of humour as well. However, there are some adult themes in this show such as swearing, lots of drug use (primarily marijuana), and dark concepts like depression and insanity. If you are mature enough to handle Wilfred and you are able to keep track of somewhat confusing story lines, you won't be disappointed by this show.

seriously, chill

Its fine. I cant say its that well done but I've watched all of it and its not that bad. whoever thinks this is too horrible for kids needs to relax and realize that your kids are being subliminally fed messages worse than those in a show meant to be ridiculous EVERY DAY.

Strangely amazing show

One of the most original and strangest plot ideas turned into a great show with good messages within. Whenever I say there are messages within I mean that every episode has a takeaway. However, there is crude and sexual content such as implications to sex (Wilfred has sex with inanimate objects, and a few scenes of sex in which have no nudity and are very brief) and lots of crude sexual remarks and some of which may involve a dog. There is some violent content including some themes ( e.i. Suicide), but not a lot of violence is seen, but can be strongly implied. Wilfred and Andy smoke weed in mainly ever episode, and one in which a girl has weed candy on accident, and there is an episode whenever they do a stronger drug . There is also some drinking which is mild. There is language used a lot, but never any uses of "F***". This show may deliver some laughs, but it is a lot more dramatic and is one of the bests. Suggested MPAA R: Violent Content, Crude and Sexual Content, Use Of Drugs, and Language.

INOPPROPRIATE!!

I agree, Mr. King. There is a lot of strong language, except that there are no "F" words. Lots of heavy sex, a little of cartoon violence and a lot of drugs and tobocco. I shall give this TV show 1 out of 5 stars.

Ughhhh

First,It's a gay random dude dressed as a dog!!Second,They talk sex a lot.Third,the show's rating is TV-Ma swearing.Not a good idea for the kiddies.

Great Show for kids 14+

I Think it should be TV-14 Simply because Its not anymore worse than shows like family guy.

I dont know why this is rated MA...

Its not that bad, i think it should be rated TV 14 because, to me, its not even that bad.... sure it has some references to sex, but hey! Thats what teens hear at middle and high school! There is quite a bit of swearing, but again..thats what teens are hearing at school...

vulgar TVshow only for teens.

Loved the concept

Besides the language, it gave me lots of laughs, love the concept. Will watch the next episode!