Parent reviews for Wipeout

Obstacle courses are more silly than challenging.

Parent of a 14 and 17-year-old Written byHaley Wright March 29, 2015
Parent of a 9-year-old Written byxmen45 June 27, 2011

Great

Good but inculdes swear words and more and more of that.

Parent of a 3 and 5-year-old Written bymarceladns March 4, 2011

Fun in smaller doses

This show is fun, but for little kids can be too much, that being said my kids love it, so we watch it together when it's on the reruns (because during the week it's on pass their bedtime)My son had a tendency to repeat behavior he sees on movies or TV so we make an effort to supervise shows that have some mild violence and explain to him that thngs "hurt". My 5 years old laughs out loud and think it's hillarious. Watch with your children and explain situations that might be too much for them. It's not an educational show by any means, just a fun show.

Adult Written bymahilana July 28, 2010

Very funny!

I'm addicted to Wipeout! I laugh so hard during every episode! If you like to watch people fall and fumble around then this is the show for you.
Parent of a 8-year-old Written byuusarahmcg September 29, 2009

Good for a laugh

This show is always good for a good laugh. If the host would stop saying "big balls" (in reference to one of the obstacles) I'd be inclined to watch it more often. All in all it's good silliness.

Parent of a 7, 7, and 9-year-old Written bymckmommy September 3, 2009

Love this show

My kids love this show! So do I! It is just hillarious!
Parent of a 7-year-old Written bybellaMOM August 5, 2009

Fine for kids during family viewing

I think this show is ON for 6+ when watched with a parent. Kids find it very funny but you need to consider if the child understands not to try any of the stunts at home and also that in general it is not funny when someone gets hurt. We have let our child watch this show with us and have not had any issues. As mentioned the mention of "big balls" and such go over the childs head because there are actual big balls on the show.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written bytealsweety July 7, 2009

yay 4 wipeout

this show rox

Adult Written byteachergilda July 1, 2009
I hat to say it but this calls to mind how the ancient Romans would go to the areas to see the christians eaten by the lions! What is wrong with our nation when we take please out of seeing people risk serious injury (and dignity) for money? Sorry this is just not the role modeling I want my family to see!