Kid reviews for Wipeout

Obstacle courses are more silly than challenging.

Kid, 8 years old May 3, 2020

review

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 April 21, 2020

My Childhood!

I’m so obsessed with wipeout when I was a kid in the playground. I love the constestants have their nicknames and big red balls. Big red balls were in all episodes. Also, I’m obsessed in water park :)
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2019

Full of slap stick!

I don't know why it's so entertaining to watch this, but it is. This show is for anyone who likes slap stick humor.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatoptris34 July 2, 2019
Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2018

GREAT

Watching people fail on a course is hilarious
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2014

Best reality show ever!

This is my favorite reality/game show, with lots of cool obstacles and suspense (who will move on and who won't). I think anybody would love this entertaining show!

Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Funny game show.

Wipeout is hilarious. Why 2 stars? I really like it. It's fun to watch. It really cracks me up. My parents think it's stupid, but my brother and I find it hilarious.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 15, 2013

Great show!

Very entertaining and funny! Slightly violent.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2013

THE BEST SHOW EVER ASSEMBLED!

I love this show!! So did my siblings. Although there's some language, mild sexually and cartoon violence. But cartoon violence dosen't bother me. But the strong violence seems fake. In one episode part with the pigeons, they take off their costumes and they use green masks to make them think there heads were cut off severely. But all-in-all, it's a great all-the-time-awesome show!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl April 23, 2013

Wipeout

This is so stupid but so funny. the whole point of this is to make people laugh. and they did their job
Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2012

plush toys

i think those are just plush toys not toys that hurt

Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2012

AWESOME SHOW

2 stars, Common Sense Media?! I thought you had Common Sense. Awesome show, but there is some iffy things, like one contestant was referred as ''Sexy Dork''. And occasionally there are words like ''Cr*p'' and ''H*ll''. All other curse words are censored, just like if the contestant's pants are falling down. The commentary of two Johns are pretty mild, not so bad. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byBanks001 August 14, 2012

wipeout

It's funny and gives a laugh especially the interviews and the nicknames given such as Jon Wright the Waterboy and Geoff Coombes Cougar. but the fun has only just begun will the contestant make it through cleanly or will the contestant get Wiped Out
Kid, 8 years old July 25, 2012
Teen, 13 years old Written bystvn8or July 7, 2012

Great for boys over 9.

Only if they can get themselves around the language, innuendo and violence.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 16, 2012

Good, but could be better.

Just funny to watch. Some iffy jokes from the hosts.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlaming Pencil April 28, 2012

Funny Show isn't perfect, but still good enough to watch

If your kid can handle a cartoon, then they could handle this.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 March 11, 2012

Entertaining show

I've watched some episodes of this game show and I really like it. The obstacles seem fun to go through and some even seem quite challenging. Most of the contestants are very nice, and the hosts are pretty nice, and don't seem to actually want to insult contestants for failures. OK for kids 8+. Violence: Some mild violence when contestants wipeout, but nobody gets seriously hurt. Younger kids may need to be reminded to never try to replicate the obstacles on the show. Sex: Some mild innduendo from hosts, but nothing too serious (that I've heard) Language: Some use of the words like "hell", but stronger language is bleeped out.

Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2012

Fun.

It is funny for the child, but there IS mild innuendo so try to caution yourself a little.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2011

Wipeout is awesome!!!!!

This is an EXTREMELY funny show. The only reason why I put it on pause is because of the swear words and kids will start trying to hurt themselves. Otherwise I think this is a good show.