All teen and kid member reviews for Wonder Showzen

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

Racist show

Never seen it and I never will, but this sounds a terrible program! Not only is the content bad, but the show is also racist. It makes fun of people with religions and those with different races. It also makes fun of the people with disabilities (e.g Down Syndrome and Autism). It is NOT funny.
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2010

This show owns Sesame Street!

This show is really funny, as this is my kind of humor. And it's not really as bad as they make it seem on the DVD covers and the disclaimer. Too bad there was only two seasons. And I am NOT brain dead.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT January 1, 2015

Hilarious, not for kids or the easily offended

I would mostly like to take this review to address all the negative reviews of this show because I think if you're looking at this, you searching because of a teenager (even if you weren't, you'd know from the first 20 seconds that "if you let a child watch this, you are a bad parent or guardian"). Please note that the humor is similar to South Park in the way that it kind of looks like a kid show but really isn't and that it offends everybody under the sun (although I will admit it's a lot creepier and darker than South Park). All the 1 star reviews are from people who don't appreciate this kind of humor. If you don't like adult animated comedies, why on earth did you watch it (although one reviewer actually didn't see it and yet still gave it one star). For parents who don't know when they should show your kids this, I suggest a year after allowing your child to watch South Park, plus make sure your kid(s) don't get easily offended and aren't creeped out by the pitch black style of comedy. Cursing, casual sex (as well as things like Mother Nature getting a sex change), a lot of stereotypes and some of the world's worst role models are big concerns here. Oh, plus, if you're not easily offended or creeped out by things like six year olds dancing to a song about slaves, this show rocks and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymrjetrocks July 25, 2009
The reviews here prove that this show is not for kids. At all. It's rated M for a reason.

This show seems awfull!

Don't even watch this show, even if you are 1 million years old! Some reviewer said a thing about a decomposing fox. Someday I hope to buy the T.V. company and get rid of this show once and for all! Never see it even if your NOT a Chirstain! This show shall be banned from T.V.! Why would you want to see a decomposing fox!? Is it like they DESRVE to die!? When I grow up, don't worry about me buying the company and getting rid of this, worry about endangerd foxes, not this awfull show! This show may even cause offence to some Riligions! That's why I want to ban it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJWilliams303 December 6, 2008

i don't see what's so funny

the show creeps me out. The opening scares me the most. Don't watch unless if you like this kind of show.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

bad

even though ive never seen it ive read the review and it sounds like it is not even appropiate for 18! must be horrible i never want to see it! not even when i groe up!

this is a funny show but not for young kids

Teen, 17 years old Written bytluap2 April 9, 2008

Offensive show

I really dont take offense to shows but this one is really bad. Really not for kids but people in their 20's that get a sick laugh from a kids show gone horribly wrong
Teen, 16 years old Written bysmokeydiablo April 9, 2008

Hilarious, but totally over the edge

Do not, under any circumstances, let anyone under the age of 14 watch this; I saw the sped up clip of the fox decomposing when I was 12 and it kind of messed me up >_>
Teen, 14 years old Written bygidorah-7x April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Pure Adult Fun

I watched this show a number of times, overall, it's not bad. I gave it 5 stars for the adults who love it. Wonder Showzen is NOT really for children under 17 (I'm 14 1/2 or 15 and I don't mind, I ignore the random oddball stuff that the characters do). The animations are PRICELESS!!! It's a must watch for all!!! Better yet, take away the sexual content, god references, bad language (dub that), and other fiendish things to make it look better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypocky April 9, 2008

HILARIOUS.

I love this show to death. XD 'Specially the "Beat Kids" and the interviewing children.. hahaha.. I really wouldn't put an 'age limit' on this, it kinda depends on the person.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLugnut April 9, 2008

Is your biggest problem that your teen is watching this.

I think this is ok for kids at 10, I mean 16 age limit. What where you doing at 16? Watching a tv show? Ha, your parents would wish, you where out living your lives out.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

creepy but oddly funny

very very very creepy show creepier than htf at times