Kid reviews for Wonder Showzen

Wonder Showzen Poster Image

The worst Disney movie!

This movie is filled with seggs, swearing, and brutal violence! Don't watch this non-Disney friendly Disney movie! It's not Disney lol!

Funny show for kids and adults alike.

A bad parody of seasme street that's not for kids or most teens

Profanity: Strong Sex: Strong Nudity: Moderate Violence: Strong Other: Moderate/Strong drugs references and racial terms Rating: TV-MA

Evil!

What does Muppets have against Wonder Showzen?, Oh... this is that level of horrifying parody the level where i begin having to watch the show in 6 seconds segments to avoid having nightmares with puppets, i don't know how else to describe this thing That's not the face of a kids show!, that's the face of pure satanism! who is this actually appealing to?, while the show is not actually for kids it has being aimed in an young adult demographic but what young adult wakes up at 3 AM turns down his AC/DC and says "Sorry mom i can sleep now, the Sesame Street evil cousins are on TV!", how are we supposed to get invested in a series where even the child actors are begging to be off the set?, it like the kids are seeing an seizure that makes you wanting to lose your lunch.

Mature 12 year olds and up!

12 year olds now are a lot more mature than 12 year olds way back when some of you were kids. If your child is mature and wants to watch it, let them. I’m a kid, so you should take my advice.

This show looks so inappropriate for children.

It's a disgrace to Allegra's Window which is way worse than this. It was about 2 puppets and they like go on failed adventures. Chauncey is dumb, I think he'll get cut in half. Clarence is the one who steals the name Clarence and I don't care about all characters. The intro is horrendous and the voice actors are clearly jerks. Thank God It's cancelled in 2006, I hope this show doesn't have a 1 year anniversary.

Its Dark But Intresting

It Does Have Animated Sketches

This show isn't that bad

This show doesn't have much cursing or sexual content. One character is an alcoholic, and frequently goes to rehab. The one thing is they do make a lot of controversial political jokes. Like talking about Osama Bin Ladin etc.

Hilarious, not for kids or the easily offended

I would mostly like to take this review to address all the negative reviews of this show because I think if you're looking at this, you searching because of a teenager (even if you weren't, you'd know from the first 20 seconds that "if you let a child watch this, you are a bad parent or guardian"). Please note that the humor is similar to South Park in the way that it kind of looks like a kid show but really isn't and that it offends everybody under the sun (although I will admit it's a lot creepier and darker than South Park). All the 1 star reviews are from people who don't appreciate this kind of humor. If you don't like adult animated comedies, why on earth did you watch it (although one reviewer actually didn't see it and yet still gave it one star). For parents who don't know when they should show your kids this, I suggest a year after allowing your child to watch South Park, plus make sure your kid(s) don't get easily offended and aren't creeped out by the pitch black style of comedy. Cursing, casual sex (as well as things like Mother Nature getting a sex change), a lot of stereotypes and some of the world's worst role models are big concerns here. Oh, plus, if you're not easily offended or creeped out by things like six year olds dancing to a song about slaves, this show rocks and I highly recommend it.

This show owns Sesame Street!

This show is really funny, as this is my kind of humor. And it's not really as bad as they make it seem on the DVD covers and the disclaimer. Too bad there was only two seasons. And I am NOT brain dead.