Kid reviews for Wonder Woman

Campy '70s superhero show has mild action, strong woman.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Superhero Nerd October 28, 2017

Lynda Carter

This show is great. It can be a bit outdated but on occasion because of that it can provide laughs. Through it holds up extremely well in the later seasons. Lynda Carter does an excellent job. The pilot is very outdated but give it a chance. There is a small amount of violence. Through nothing like on T.V. now. This show is great for families with children that love superheros. Hope you enjoy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNargles52 July 2, 2017

Fun Show

This classic has a determined lead Diana, a team of people who use intelligence to figure out problems,and fun scenes where WW uses her various powers. Mild peril always gets resolved, so young children can watch too!

Teen, 13 years old Written byItalyJapan9 June 18, 2017

Fun

I started watching this after watching the new awesome movie. The pilot can be a little ridiculous when they are on paradises island. The rest is great. Some parts are a bit out dated but, it turns out quite fascinating. There is very little violence and wonder is a great role model. Great to watch with family.

Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2017

MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WORLD!!!

I have grown up on Wonder Woman. I don't like any other versions of her, only the seventies version. Lynda Carter was awesome and still is:) I love her theme song, and everything! Great role models! NO SWEARING! NO NASTY STUFF! Not a lot of violence beyond guns and fight scense.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath February 25, 2016

so cliche so funny!

such a great show for a laugh! used to watch when i was little and have always loved it! even though its so 70s i was always inspired by wonder woman! really cliche about women being weak and stuff but it is from the 70s so you can't expect a lot more!