Kid reviews for Word Party

Word Party Poster Image

It keeps my little sister up and moving, and it even makes me amused!

Word Party is a great show! There's nothing scary or violent anywhere. It's all just happy and easy-going, not exactly fast paced but not really slow either, and it's great for little kids. My little sister who is 2 really likes it, and I started watching with her. Sure, maybe I didn't like it right away, but then soon I watched more episodes and discovered that it was a great show, and I'm 10!! Most of the time, the babies are really polite to each other and the viewers (who they call the "big kids") Even though other reviews have complained that sometimes the babies have trouble behaving, it's just a show, and the characters are just babies! Besides, everyone learns at some point about manners. It's really cute and good for everyone, and I still can't get over at how cute they are!!! Also, the songs and music are fantastic! My little sister has already learn't so much from this show, and it saying "please" and "thank-you" to everyone, and she knows a lot more other words, too! The Jim Henson Company did a really, really good job with this one. You should try it!