All teen and kid member reviews for WordWorld

Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2010
The show is great because it will teach how to spell words and sound them out
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2011

Great for everyone except some iffy concepts for babies and young toddlers

My older sister used to love this show when she was my age
Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2016

Boring as crap

Even though the concept is really weird and potentially creepy, the show could have been good. The show could've had potential. But...that was all wasted. Some of you may think differently. Back then, I LOVED WordWorld and I picked up the amazing reading skills I have today from this show. But, over time, the show just doesn't age well. Back then, it may have seen decent, but now, in 2016, its just embarrassing and insulting to watch. I am extremely disappointed by this show. The acting is horrible, the colors and animation are way too bright, the characters are mean, annoying, and lack any B-R-A-I-N-S. Duck is also stupid and way overrated. The characters, I assume, must be adults...........?????? IDK! How do they not know how to spell cake? They should know how? This show literally insulted my intelligence and me. Luckily, since the show got poor ratings they cancelled it after 3 seasons, and there were only 5 episodes in the 3rd season! The only plus for the show is it teaches you a lot about literacy.. But kids will get easily tired of this nonsense. Watch Wallykazam instead.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2015

Creepy as heck.

Animals that look like words. This just creeps me out. You won't watch to watch unless you're 2 or 3 and brain dead. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Ehh...

This show is OK, but it's better than the other shows PBS Kids nowadays. PROS: Colorful CGI, good for kids, pretty good acting, etc. CONS: Annoying songs, annoying characters, and it's kind of boring.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 October 30, 2013

good show 4 kids

this is better than super why! it actually teaches kids SMART stuff
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd December 12, 2012

wordworld?more like bordworld if you ask me

this show is boring and juvenile and while I am aware that this is a cartoon and it`s not suppost to be real but the animation isn`t anywhere close to being considered breathtaking or realistic looking and while I am aware that`s the same with some of the other cartoons I reviewed but in my defense at least those other cartoons like regular show as an example had likeable characters and funny humor,this show doesn't have any of that
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2011

Should bore them

It may be for little kids, but I tested this show on my baby cousin and she hated it. She zoned out, not wanting to be involved. So I'd change it to another young kid's program, like Sid the Science Kid or Dora.