Kid reviews for WordWorld

WordWorld Poster Image

BoredWorld

I used to love this show as a child and now I hate it. The song is annoying, annoying characters, they were filled with words, and that teaches kids to spelling. It has repetition too. The animation is really really bad. The animation is very lackluster. Some of the character models are bad. Most of the animals like sheep, frog, and duck are capable of speech and yet dog just barks. Though dog just barking might be for the best because the voice acting is absolutely wretched to the point that it is probably worse than the animation which is bad enough. Holly's toddler screams and cries when this comes on the DVD so Holly have to fast forward to Caillou because Caillou at least bored her to sleep. Don't watch Caillou because he turns kids into Mega Bratty Whiny moron and he's gonna added a new personality. Caillou is bratty as well. I have a immature 4 year old sister who screams, doesn't want to eat, and she behaves bratty after watching bad shows like Dora the Explorer and some annoying shows. She behaves like Caillou so I'll ground her and I'm so sick of that. Holly's daughter becomes bratty and my sister is like a werewolf. My parents have seen Caillou and they saw bratty behavior so I'm leaving Caillou. I saw a guy out of the bus when I was 12 in the car, I said “He looks like Caillou” then my dad laughs. My dad lets my sister to watch Disney Junior and she loves the dogs. She'd rather watch TV shows than movies because some of her favorite characters. I'm so sick of that my sister becomes a furry and I'm not a furry. That’s it, However one of the annoying shows and it got canceled in 2011. It's Canadian American and 90% likes on google. Are you kidding me?! Ok, bad CGI and it’s being not smart. You can help with your child to how to spell the unfamiliar word and I think I'm bad at spelling bee with unfamiliar words.

1 person found this helpful.

Mental illnesses com from this thing

It decimated half of what little braincells of whatever i had left and im pretty sure this is why im in therapy seriously the characters appear in my nightmares and give me an irregular heartbeat. i lost sleep because of this. i miss my childhood but i dont miss this

Boring as crap

Even though the concept is really weird and potentially creepy, the show could have been good. The show could've had potential. But...that was all wasted. Some of you may think differently. Back then, I LOVED WordWorld and I picked up the amazing reading skills I have today from this show. But, over time, the show just doesn't age well. Back then, it may have seen decent, but now, in 2016, its just embarrassing and insulting to watch. I am extremely disappointed by this show. The acting is horrible, the colors and animation are way too bright, the characters are mean, annoying, and lack any B-R-A-I-N-S. Duck is also stupid and way overrated. The characters, I assume, must be adults...........?????? IDK! How do they not know how to spell cake? They should know how? This show literally insulted my intelligence and me. Luckily, since the show got poor ratings they cancelled it after 3 seasons, and there were only 5 episodes in the 3rd season! The only plus for the show is it teaches you a lot about literacy.. But kids will get easily tired of this nonsense. Watch Wallykazam instead.

Creepy as heck.

Animals that look like words. This just creeps me out. You won't watch to watch unless you're 2 or 3 and brain dead. Yours, Goatworlds.

1 person found this helpful.

wordworld?more like bordworld if you ask me

this show is boring and juvenile and while I am aware that this is a cartoon and it`s not suppost to be real but the animation isn`t anywhere close to being considered breathtaking or realistic looking and while I am aware that`s the same with some of the other cartoons I reviewed but in my defense at least those other cartoons like regular show as an example had likeable characters and funny humor,this show doesn't have any of that

Clever Concept, Execution though...... not very good

The Concept is very creative, execution though, not very good. I just didn't like the execution. The animation also looked really lovely and colorful. This could have been a great show or even a top tier PBS show if it wasn't for the bad execution.

Oo

Great show

Franny’s Word World is a great show. It’s 10000000000000000000 times better than the awful reboot.

I grew up with this show, it's still educational for those beginning to read.

This show is very similar to BoJack Horseman and Happy Tree Friends, although it came first (and both those shows were really good). I suppose it still has been part of my personality.

Good

A Good Show For Ages 3-6 Year Olds