Parent reviews for Workin' Moms

Comedy nails working motherhood with wit and irony.

Adult Written byMelimel3700 July 13, 2021

Super funny, super inappropriate

I have a 17 y/o who is very mature. If she watched this show, I would not die, but also would feel weird recommending to her. Maybe in another year.

Adult Written byTer218686 December 25, 2020

In a nutshell, it’s BAD

It’s beyond outdated, unfunny, stereotypical, unrelatable, and transparent for all the wrong reasons.
Adult Written byAim4it May 11, 2020

Definitely not for kids or teens.

Only watched 10 mins of this show to know that its not for me and there was so much swearing and bad messages for kids. It was like someone said to themselves lets make a show about being the worst possible parent. The mothers in the show seem to be proud of that. About 10 mins in it shows a woman using a breast pump and masturbating! Why on earth would you show someone using a breast pump and masturbating at the same time? There is nothing sexual about breastfeeding! As a mother I really really hope there is no parents in the world like these people. Disgusting behavior from both parents and children. Do not let children of any age watch this.

Adult Written byesheehan December 18, 2019

1st season was great.. 2nd season was different

I love the humor, the transparency of motherhood that is portrayed with minor sex scenes. During the second season, there were way too many sex scenes which turned me off.

Parent Written byKelly P. September 24, 2019
This is a show for adult audiences. There is foul language, large amount of sexual content and alcohol. It makes me cringe to think of my 13 year old watching it, I just realized she'd been watching it unbeknownst to me. That being said, it's a super funny, laugh out loud kind of show. Hits home for this working mom. Shows strong women and reality of living in a mostly male dominated workforce.