All parent member reviews for Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!

Parent of a 3 year old Written byChelseaK December 30, 2010

For the most part I am okay with this show, and I do allow my daughter to watch it. The issues I have are in the episode where Wubbzy goes to school and hates his teacher and doesn't like school, it seems to me that this is a way to get kids to already have problems with school from the get go.
Parent Written byilovemykid August 23, 2013

good show

why cant i rate this 5 stars? and theres some kind of virus or mishap with the other comments... same confusing comment from 4 different people.
Adult Written bycherry619 October 21, 2011

Enagaging character

For anyone saying it is stupid and cheesy, well no duh, it wasn't made for teenagers, it was made for little kids. Wubzy is an endearing character that a lot of the times can get himself into a bind and learns the right way to go about things. Like cheating, being to confident etc. With Wubzy's friends they help him adjust and try to correct his bad behavior.
Parent Written byElektra61306 July 9, 2011

Cute show

My kids are like moths to a flame when this is on...I think it's bright, colorful and cheery, but the tone and brightness might get on some people's nerves easily.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byaria19 January 22, 2011

colorful and fun

my 2 year old really likes the music and she laugh with every episode. It's fast paced and fun to watch.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bykarmelo September 12, 2010

Perfect for toddlers

My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves this show. At first it really annoyed me, but after watching it a few times it grew on me - it's an okay cartoon without violence. :)
Parent of a 3, 6, and 9 year old Written byMamaNikkiP August 17, 2010

We love Wubbzy

My 3 yr old daughter is a HUGE Wubbzy fan and has been for awhile now. My 6 yr old daughter will even watch an episode with her little sis and my 9 yr old son says this is the most tolerable show his baby sis watches, lol. Very entertaining and great lessons. Wubbzy is too cute ;)
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCharAtt July 14, 2010

Mom who actually *likes* Wubbzy

I actually like this show for my kids, 5 & 3, and they absolutely love it. I think it's clever, cleverly drawn and love how they name things, for example: kickball is kickety kickball My husband and mother think it's kind of manic, but it doesn't bother me as much as other things do (Yo Gabba Gabba, for instance). I like Wubbzy! And Nick Jr. doesn't have any commercials so it's our go-to channel.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bySunnye June 5, 2010

Parent Written byjonnysmom2007 May 19, 2010

Great for kids 2 yrs and up :)

I couldn't stand this show on at first, but it grew on me. My son who is 2 years old loves it. Its a simple cartoon, with no violence which is hard to find, and it shows kids how to act and what to do in social situations. Its a very positive show.
Parent of a 5, 5, and 5 year old Written bytriplet_mom May 7, 2010

Our children LOVE Wubbzy

Our children love Wubbzy. They love to sing the songs and really get excited to see new episodes. They particularly like Daisy. They will be six soon, and STILL love to watch Wubbzy. I would give it 5 stars, but it is not the most educational show on TV. It is a cute cartoon with a positive message.
Parent of a 2, 5, and 8 year old Written byivetat March 4, 2010

The best show ever!!!!!!!

My kids love this show and so do I. My 2 year old before he goes to bed, he just pats the pillow for me to crawl down next to him , tells me to turn on the TV & we watch before he goes to sleep. My favorite one is the one with the Dipple-Dop. We just love this show!!!!!
Parent of a 5, 7, 10, and 12 year old Written bybagpiper8 September 24, 2009

My 7 year old, 10 year old, and 12 year old watch it!

Just a great show, very simple without all the 3-D computer graphics, it has bright colors for the little ones and also funny situations with good moral stories for the older kids. We love it.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysahminva March 17, 2009

Wow wow!!

I will be the first to admit, when I first saw this show I was not the biggest fan. It seemed really annoying to me, and the characters are odd in every sense. However, after giving it its fair shot, I have grown to really appreciate this show. Its entertaining, and I think gives good moral lessons.
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written byrojobahr January 2, 2009

Good Show

Both my 3 year old and 7 year old boys love this show - and it is one of the few kid's shows that I actually don't mind them watching. Not blaring loud, not in-your-face and no disrespectful talk. The characters celebrate their differences and learn how to live with each other. I wish there were more shows like this.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byArtemis696 November 26, 2008

childhood is about fun

This show is for 2-4 year olds. It does not need, nor should it have, flashy graphics, a fast pace, or pop culture references. The toddler-preschool set generally seems to LOVE this show because it appeals to their sense of fun and humor. It is simplistic, cute, and silly which is a recipe for a good show if you are 2. Wubbzy deals with the issues of being a social being like fitting in and how to get along with others. Not all cartoons need to be focused on the abc's and 123's and thank god not all of them are like the average shows on Saturday morning cartoons. This show is great but make no mistake, it only really appeals to 2-4 year olds fairly specifically, your older kids will most likely think it's stupid.
Adult Written bydoggieluver213 November 24, 2008

A good show for kids

Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008

Adult Written byLorna3 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjamiearnold April 9, 2008

My daughter loves this!!

This show is cute. Although now very educational, my daughter is very entertained!