Parent reviews for Younger

Adorable comedy has sex jokes, drinking, stealth feminism.

Adult Written by2concerned January 27, 2016

Good show - but

This show is not at all appropriate for young kids and should NOT be on a kids channel like Nickelodeon. Take tonights episode starts with the very first screen with two characters having oral sex. No nudity but very little left to the imagination. I understand that parent should be monitoring what kids watch but we know sometimes this can fail expecially when you think "oh, it's Nick so it's ok. No it's not!! This isn't Friends or Seinfeld sometimes the show can push the PG13 rating. Now it is followed by Teachers which is just as bad. Okay for TVLand but not Nick.

Adult Written byEillah July 22, 2020

Parents Beware

Rom Com Gone Wrong. Tv-14 that should be TV -MA though it does show nudity-it pixels it out. It pushes every sexual norm of in every possible way. From descriptive oral sex, an orgies party, sex with a sheep, talk of polygamy, constant cheating...I’m only in 2nd season.!?

Adult Written byell57 March 24, 2020

Good story line

I started this show as a quick watch before bed and I really enjoyed it. The storyline was great with lots of surprises. As the seasons went on the jokes and plots got progressively more inappropriate. But for kids (especially girls) over 16 I think it’s very entertaining and inspiring with touches of feminism and strong female leads.

Parent of a 12 and 13-year-old Written byCandace E. December 19, 2018

Good for adults- not kids

I’m currently watching season 2 which is even more sexualized than season 1. In season 2 you see an apartment turned into a sex club, implied beastiality and many sexual references both shown and not.

Adult Written byKristinaouzaghajian July 10, 2018
Parent Written byAmy H. November 4, 2017

Hilarious show for adults!

Great show! Worth watching, not for kids at all.

Parent of a 18+-year-old Written byrockmom92 September 30, 2016