Adult Written bycryshill April 9, 2008

Fun for all ages

This is one of the only shows that my 8 year old daughter, my 3 year old son and I will all sit down and watch. Most shows are age specific for one of the kids but the botht hink show is utterly fantastic.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Presents factual info in a fun way

Even tho I picked the 2-4 age group, I don't know if it would appeal to 2 yos. 3s and up - definately! I like how they give kids the facts abt different animals in an appealing way. The hosts are a bit too goofy for my taste but my 4 yo loves them.
Adult Written bybizarrogirl April 9, 2008

Straightforward fun

I love this show. It has nothing to do with how cute the Kratt brothers are. (No, really!) My two year old enjoys it on the occasions I let her watch, she learns a lot, enjoys the animals, and moves along with what they're doing. The segments are short and hold her attention. I also appreciate it because it's not full of ham-handed moralizing, like a lot of children's shows. It's just fun and informative.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byhondurab June 12, 2009

Great guy energy, perfect little kid wavelength

My 3 year old son and I love this show. The Kratt brothers have silly antics like falling in the mud every show, very athletic/energetic backdrop activities (swinging, kayaking, hiking, biking, surfing, jumping etc.) they casually incorporate into the show. They have gadgets that appeal, like the food machine and the occasional project like dinosaur building are oh-so-great for my boy. They just exude fun and love for the animals at all times, as well as respect. Every animal one introduces, the other brother says, "X-animal, I love X-animals!!" I think they have a great understanding of how little kids process and what appeals. Zoboo, the lemur, has great sayings and his Zobooland imaginings are really great because he always applies whatever concept or animal attributes to his play with a set of claymation characters that are his friends. This is another show that I think does a great job of teaching and teaching lessons without hitting us over the head with them, but demonstrating them and showing with lighthearted examples.
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 8, 2012

GO WILD!!!

I loved this show so much, mostly because it taught me so much about animals and how they survive in the wild! I also thought that Chris and Martin were funny! Kids will definitely learn a lot about nature from this show! It is guaranteed that they are bound to love it! I know I did!
Parent Written bycat20mommy January 27, 2012

learning

there learning about all kinds of animals.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byFumblingAngel July 29, 2011

Great for Preschoolers

There isn't much I will let my 3 year son watch..but this is one show I feel totally safe with. Presents information about animals in a fun way, that engages, and is interactive. Great show :)
Adult Written bynduns May 1, 2011

I'm not afraid to admit it... I love this

In all my years, I have never really been that into straight-up educational shows. Wildlife shows and the like: never really interested me except for Meerkat Manor. That was pretty cool. This show teaches about a number of interesting animals and Zaboo himself is a very fun character to watch. The human characters are also fun in their own right and, well, this is just a really fun show. Like another reviewer said, the only parts I wasn't a big fan of were those claymation shorts. They were just kind of pointless. Still, it's not enough for me to take off points. I highly recommend this show.
Parent of a 2, 2, and 6 year old Written byElizabethBB February 15, 2011
My 2-yr-old twins love this show as does my 6-yr-old. It is not often that I can find shows that will satisfy all of them. The younger ones love to see the animals and get very excited about Zoboomafoo and my older son will tell me all about what he learned from Chris and Martin. They all love Chris and Martin's antics. I do not let my kids watch much TV (frequently none at all during a day) and this is one that I quite comfortably let them all enjoy when they need a little down time.
Adult Written byAgent 007 James Bond July 6, 2010
Parent Written bymcole June 30, 2010
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMinaMina May 29, 2010

Excellent show

My 3 .5 yr old actually taught ME a few facts about animals after watching this show! She loves it, and it is entertaining and interesting for adults as well. A great balance of fun and learning.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byResponsibleParent April 9, 2008
Adult Written byinvalidhost April 9, 2008

Setting a good example

Zoboomafoo is a wonderful show to educate children on the wonders of many animals. The one thing I wonder about is where the animals are kept and how they feel about being paraded inside Zoboo's 'hut'.