All teen and kid member reviews for Zoboomafoo

Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneymovielover77 April 1, 2015

One of the best shows on PBS Kids

I LOVED this show when I was younger. It's funny, entertaining and it teaches a lot about various different types of animals. There are also cool clay figures in some of the episodes and it's entertaining. The Theme Song is one of the best theme songs on a show out of all the other shows. The show is about the Kratt brothers at animal junction and a friend lemur named Zaboomafoo. You learn about a lot of animals and cool facts about them. I think they need to put this show back on or release it on DVD!!! Many kids of all ages will love Zaboomafoo and all the animals and even the cool animals. Highly recommended!!
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

You'll go ape for this series by PBS Kids!

Your toddler or preschooler will learn about some animals in this TV series! Just by watching it...reminds me of National Geographic.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAraxie_River April 27, 2013

Wonderful and cute, a true favourite in my childhood

I remember watching this show when I was 3-4 years old, and I remember loving it a lot. I loved the main characters, the animals, the closet joke, and much more. I really can't say anything bad about it.
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2012

Enthusiastic, fast-paced, and enjoyable

This show combines animation, real-life animals, age-appropriate humor, and a peaceful, happy tone. It'll entertain pretty much everyone and teaches kids about the mannerisms of animals and their habitats. Kids will not only learn about the animals, but also empathizing with them. The hosts always show genuine enthusiasm and are clearly excited about getting kids to learn about animals. So if your child loves animals I'd definitely recommend this show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

great for animal lovers!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH!!!!! ITS MY FAVORITE LITTLE KID SHOW. BECAUSE OF IT I GOT A TOY RING TAILED LEMUR AT ST. LOUIS ZOO AND NAMED IT ZOOBOOMAFOO!!!THIS SHOWS THE REASON WHY IM SKIPPING AROUND THE HOUSE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE ZOBOOMAFOO. GREAT SHOW FOR ANIMAL LOVERS LIKE MYSELF!
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010
I LOVED this show when I was seven and the theme song still makes me LOL, :). But one morning, I woke up and watched the show, later, I was crying saying that the theme song was sad cuz I didn't have any animal friends. Later that day, when my mom and dad were making dinner, I asked them if I could have a lemur for a pet. They said no and I started crying again. Great show, except that really did happen to me, :(.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 26, 2010
I think its cute when its in the live action parts, and I like their little greenhouse and it teaches really neat facts, the one thing I hate is when they do those clay images of the animals, like the anteater.. he doesn't look like he has eyes at all, otherwise I love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 20, 2010
This is a good show that teachs kids about different animals. The show is about the Kratt brothers, Martin and Chris, who are friends with a leemur named Zoboo. In every episode, Martin, Chris and Zoboo find an animal and they start learning about it. It's kind of like Animal Planet for prescooler's except it has a talking animal in it. And it doesn't show violent animal behavior, so it's safe for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 6, 2009

Boring!

I love seeing the animals, but the show is for younger viewers. The animals are not worth it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHerr_Shredder April 9, 2008