All teen and kid member reviews for Zoey 101

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2011

Zoey 101

Personally i love the show and think it is great! Only they stopped making more episodes so you have to watch the same ones over and over again which gets kind of boring. Other then that i Love the show!
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2010

Used to be fine. Now Jamie lynn is pregnant so it's awkward

Used to be a good show until she got knocked up at 16. Making-out is brief. Nothin too bad in this. But now jamie, as quoted by several people, has "shattered the innocence" of little kids who watch this. Good for 10+. Just a LOT of dating. It's barely funny either. More of a tween-drama than a comedy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. April 10, 2010

1st seasons are better, definetly recommended!

This is an awesome show for tweens and teens, and I think I've seen every episode, especially because it seems it's on in the after-school time slot, which is when I usually tend to turn on the tube. It's pretty realistic, but no one seems to have to work to have an amazing room, clothes, or generally stuff, and characters like Nicole (In earlier episodes) and Logan make things funnier. If you're going to watch online, or buy on DVD, I'd definetly reccomend the first couple of seasons, it seems they're less romance and love triangles, and more girls power and funny stuff!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybpixie July 23, 2010

Show is funny, who cares about the stars?

yes, yes, okay, jamie lynn spears got pregnant. WHOA!!!! but let me ask you this: why are we talking about some flimsy star doing something wrong when we are supposed to be reviewing the show??? i personally think that zoey 101 is pretty funny, certainly one of the better nick shows. i liked the first few seasons, but then i admit it got a bit boring. nicole and dana were the best characters, and quinn falling in love with logan? that's just wrong. should've had a better ending. good try, nick.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

ZoEy RoCkS!!!!

Zoey 101 is one of the best shows ever!! I love it! It stars Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey who goes to PCA, which is a boarding school that used to be all boys, but for the first time, they are letting girls come too. It's about their life and stuff at boarding school. I think its very entertaining and has a good story line. Jamie is a great actress and ya thats about it.....if you haven't watched Zoey 101, i suggest you do!!!!!!! It's AwEsOmE!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChrispy6398 April 17, 2011

Pretty good, depending on how you look at it.

This show does sometimes revolve around relationships, and there's a lot of kissing. Also, the kids are pretty spoiled and sometimes their world is a little unrealistics. However, I think it provides many positive messages to balance out the bad ones, such as sexism being wrong. The two main characters, Zoey and Chase, are good role models, being bright and very good problem solvers. The others are a little iffy, though. Some characters to look out for are Quinn, who's very smart but sometimes goes a little far with her "experiments", Logan, who's very shallow and mean, and Nicole, who's flirtatious to the point where it's rediculas. However, the show makes it obvious that all three of these characters' habits aren't normal, so I wouldn't worry about it. I rated this on for ages 10+, mostly because anyone younger will probably get bored from all the teenage drama.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog November 30, 2013

Pretty Good!

This is a great alternative to other shows of today which contain stereotypes, horrible role models, and endless fashion. Zoey is a great role model because it isn't always fashion and stuff for her. If you hate new shows like the Thundermans, then watch this fine work from the creator of iCarly!
Kid, 11 years old September 9, 2013

Not the best... Not the worst

Im not really a fan of this show, but i will watch this if i don't like anything else on tv.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 July 1, 2013

Great, great, great

Great show, great actors, great creator, great everything! You need to watch it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

ZOEY 101

Funny, enjoyable, and original but I have a problem with how the show treats "nerds", "weirdos", and people with disabilities. It seems to me that all nick shows do this. There's always one or more girls who the "nerds" like and they're so desperate too. The girls always shut them down and go on to their amazing lives.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Zoey 101 is one of my fave shows

Zoey 101 is family friendly tv show that is just so awesome. I get how some people think it is unrealistic... but it is NOT!! Yes, PCA is a fancy boarding school with some of the best teachers in the crounty, but it cost a lot of money to go there. Yes, Zoey is very popular and seems perfect, but she isn't perfect because has problems of her own that makes her angry. So, I hope this helps and Zoey 101 is on TeenNick everyday!
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

Victoria Justice acts better in Zoey 101 than Victorious

This show is very good. I kinda miss this show. Victoria Justice is way better in Zoey 101 than victorious! I love it!
Kid, 10 years old February 2, 2011

Zoey 101

Its ok not a big fan of it but if its on I'll watch it
Kid, 12 years old May 16, 2013

great

appropriate and a really good show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 19, 2010

Iffy For 10+ Due To Many Things...

I love this show! However, that being said, I think "Oh, my God" is used way too much. Zoey Brooks is seen saying it on almost every episode. I also think there is a lot of kissing, and some episodes revolve around relationships. Sometimes the show involves revenge and the girls (or guys) getting back at each other, which I don't think is an appropriate message for kids under 10 probably. As the site said, the kids seem to be very privelaged and rarely are seen learning at school, and always seem to have a large amount of free time to goof off.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE July 4, 2010

Probably the most forgettable of all the Nick shows, really.

It's really surprising that the same creator of hilarious shows and movies like Good Burger and Drake & Josh made this. Zoey 101 is very boring and drab. The only character on this show I actually ever thought to be funny was the girl with the lisp, who is a very minor character anyway. It's quite unrealistic-- they go to a fancy boarding school where they are free to do pretty much anything they want, which isn't really something a lot of teens can relate to-- and just a smidge stupid. I don't think Zoey 101 was very inappropriate exactly, but I remember that when it was on my dad usually wouldn't let us watch it (and that was even before the whole scandal about Jamie Lynn Spears and everything).
What is all of this talk about it being unrealistic? Do people go 2 boarding school in real life? Yes. And about the kids being rich stuck-up jerks? Only Logan. And about commercialism? It is a television show. Of corse the people in the show are going to own something. None of the brands are brands in real life except for the Apple computers. And about your kids wanting the stuff in this show? Kids are going to want that stuff anyway, and they are going to see it in any show or movie that they can possibly watch. Sexual content? Only flirting and kissing. Kids are going to see that anywhere, too. This is a great show. It is funny, cute, sweet, and fun all in one pacage! I recomend this show to anyone ages 7 and up!

Very good show

I love this show and I am watching Blast from the Past now. This show is one of my favorites. Very funny, verry cool. I have always loved the show but I have liked it more during the last episodes and Im upset that the show is ending. But even though Jamie Lynn is pregnant, I'll always be a fan of Jamie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenBeach2Fan March 3, 2016

Awesome show.

I love this show, and I used to watch it all the time. But now, they dont even air it on tv anymore. But other than that i love the show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 18, 2015

One of the best shows that Nickelodeon ever aired

This tv show can be enjoyed, by Tweens, teenagers, and adults. Most of the characters are good role models expect Logan. I think of Zoey 101 the clean alternative to the popular sitcom friends. The only thing I do not like about this show is that it is not that realistic.