All teen and kid member reviews for Barbie

Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2009

barbie...

its ok. but you can get bored realy qickly. the reson i think there are some iffy stuff for 5 year olds is that barbies where made for men to look at. then the little kids borght them so they canged it into toys for little girls. i am telling you its true. i read it on a site that revews toys. so think twice before bying your kids barbies.it use a lot of advertising on the site. and it teaches you to be more like barbie. always thinking about how you look.
Kid, 9 years old July 29, 2015

Horribly Horrible

I would rather get seizures
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

boring

ummm too boring
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2014

Barbie.

WOW!
Kid, 9 years old March 28, 2015

Barbie RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. So, I can't believe these people on the other interviews! Don't listen to them. Barbie is awesome! She's pretty, her outfits are just what a kid's toy should wear, and most importantly, she's fun to play with! Parents of little girls under 3, when her 3rd b-day rolls around, buy her a Barbie! Parents of little girls over 3 who have 0 Barbies, buy them one before they are teenagers! I am almost 10 and I have 26. (Update: Now I have 37)
Teen, 17 years old Written byCoD Lover September 1, 2016

This product sucks

This product is too pink and perky. Boys see ads for it and get angry.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2016

Barbie is awesome!

Barbie teaches girls that anything is possible. She's a good role model. You can play games and watch videos.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 10, 2016

I LOVE BARBIE

I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY I'M 13 AND I WILL LOVE BARBIE ALWAYS!
Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2014

boring

ummm too boring
Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2014

Good as long as you cover your eyes from all those pink!

When I was younger I used to love the site that I go to it almost everyday.I checked the site once more and....oh my...the new makeover of the site is too pink!!!Other games can be a little entertaining but because 76% of the site is color pink(in my opinion)I doubt to recommend this site for those peeps who love the color pink and girly stuff -facepalm-
Kid, 9 years old June 16, 2014

Bad role models+Wrong name typing+Cosumerism=BAD MIX!

Take a fashion doll, add it to Mattel, and there you have it! A bad role for your kid. Don't go near: Barbie, Moxie girlz, Bratz, Monster High, Glowing up Glam, or Glowing up Skipper. If you're looking for a doll for your kid, try American Girl. Sure, American Girl dolls are $110 but, if you skip the shop section you'll find games.
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2014

Mattel+Barbie+Wrong name typing=BAD MIX!

Take a doll, add it to Mattel and there you have it! A bad role model for kids and I'll rate it for 18+ because it's not for kids. Don't go near Barbie, Glowing up Glam, Glowing up Skipper, Bratz, Moxie Girlz, Monster High or TyGirlz. If you're looking for a doll that isn't made of pastic,try American Girl. Sure, American Girl dolls are $110 but if you skip the shop section and go to the play section, you'll find games and puzzles.
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2014

Good as long as you cover your eyes from all those pink!

Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2014

HORRIBLE!

IT'S SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2014

Updates

I have liked this website for a bit. But now, with all these updates, they took all the good games away and replaced them with Barbie and her Dreamhouse. They took away all the games that i liked, and replaced them with horrid games. I shouldn't even bother to check the updates.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyJewelDiamond November 10, 2013

Entertaining, but not educational

Perhaps the old Barbie website used to be horrible, but the new Barbie website is pretty fun for younger kids- there are videos to watch, and games/activities based on her movies and more. Just make sure kids don't click on that cute lil Shopping button. But there are many ads to be honest.
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2013

I hate Barbie!!!!

Barbie dolls are inappropriate. I never had a Barbie doll and never will!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2013

Barbie rocks-look at my screename!!

All who says Barbie is bad has not seen Barbie. I spend hours on the site. I loved to create a dating scene for Barbie and Ken!! I spend hours with my Barbie and Ken dolls and they rock!! Barbie is not just okay she is more than good I mean she is terrific!!
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2013

Others are just giving it an unfair review because they don't like Barbie

It is very entertaining for younger girls and even my 8 year old sister loves to play on it. Others are just giving it an unfair review because they don't like Barbie. It's fine.
Kid, 8 years old January 31, 2013

Barbie Review

This website has games, videos and more for girls, but it is not educational.