Parent reviews for Bossip

Bossip Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Let me just read man

I have been reading Bossip.com for almost 10 years daily. I enjoyed being able to go to the website to stay up today with entertainment and gossip news daily. Now that they have this TV show I can’t even read an article because I am constantly being prompted to add Bossip TV. Personally I don’t care for the TV show and I could’ve kept that to myself and just continue to read the articles that I choose to read. Now I will have to find another site because I can’t get through anything without being prompted several times to add Bossip TV. Personally I don’t care for the TV show and I could’ve kept that to myself and just continued to read the articles that I choose to read. Now I will have to find another site because I can’t get through anything without being prompted several times To tune in to bossip TV. I would greatly appreciate if you would allow the readers to be just that. Advertise your show at the bottom or top of every page like any other advertisement and give us the choice.

Trashy Gossip/Current Event Site

I read a lot of news online, and like to visit sites that have different views than my own personal/experience. I subscribed to Bossip for a while, but the racism, profanity, and violence is nauseating. I read news to be enlightened, no to read that a black woman doesn't want to click on a certain news article because she has to go work with some "pales" later on and doesn't want to get too riled up. Even for a gossip site, this one is useless.