All parent member reviews for BrainPop

Educator Written byMsGage January 15, 2013

Great Website!

I love BrainPOP! It is fun and interactive and very informative, even for high schoolers. I highly recommend it!
Parent of a 9 year old Written bysinglemomofdom March 3, 2013

My 9 year old son loves brain pop

We discovered Brain Pop only in the last month. My 9 year old will watch videos for Language arts,math,science,history, and PE. He loves it and it makes even those most boring language fun. He only watches videos when scheduled for a certain area he is working on through virtual/homeschooling. It helps him learn, but he watches it more for the fun characters.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bybronster February 11, 2014

LEARNING

Just be careful when you subscribe

While I think that this is a great educational tool, I would like to warn parents that this website has several portals which can be confusing when you log on. We had a lot of trouble logging in until we found out that we were somehow trying to log in to the educator site vs. the student site. Not sure how this happened, but it was frustrating. BrainPop is also not very accommodating. We had not used the site for 3 months because I did not know that my daughter was having trouble logging in. They were not willing to give us any additional time on our subscription...and I am sure that they could see on their end that we had not been on the site. Anyway, all in all, it is a good website. Just wanted to make sure that others did not have the same trouble that we did.