Parent and Kid Reviews on

Colbert Nation Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

HILARIOUS! read review for great link on his site

LOL. I watched one video that Colbert did, he was talking about Prince William proposing to Kate Middleton. Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing for a second- and he is enormously intelligent also. The show is a mix of news report-comedy so the website puts together best of the best. A lot of the humor is quite edgy though, you should expect some dirty parts and the laughter of your life. He interviews a number of people too, like the man who played Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings. He dressed up like a hobbit and made his whole studio into the shire :)Just trust me and type in online "I beg your toilet Stephen Colbert". You won't regret it for a second. The website itself gives you a good idea of what Colbert's like. He, a Romney-esque man (who probably pokes fun at Romney anyway), grips a flag in one hand, and names his website the ever dramatic COLBERT NATION. You gotta love the guy.

Not age appropriate for someone my age but if you understand politics and above 14+ just go ahead!

Actually, I USED to watch the Colbert Report with my mom. She would laugh at everything and I would laugh, too, even though most of his political speak wasn't understandable. I understand I'm to young, but I can never resist a good laugh with my parents!

not for younger kids

very funny

Not much to be concerned about

Some of the talks have drug, sex or other references in them , but for the most part its good website. There are alot of banner ads and such.I say that 14 + would be a good age to watch this show but if you have a kid(s) who can understand it, let them watch it.