Kid reviews for DisneyXD

Games galore, but heavy on Disney XD show promos.

Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2009

Iffy chat

it is ok, I just don't feel very safe on the chat, even on safe chat, as even though it has pre-set text, if you don't have that you or the other people can say anything they want. But if you trust your child not to give personal info you can let your child on

Teen, 16 years old Written byHunted awsomeness September 3, 2016

Why is their no season 4 to pair of kings

I think their should be a pair of kings season 4 they left us with a cliff hanger and refuse to make another season I grew up with the show and so many other kid have so please Disney XD bring back pair of kings with all three brothers other people on this site are u with me

Teen, 14 years old Written byMonarkWing June 29, 2010

Its alright, but they avrotise things a lot

Its ok, but what happened to toon Disney, I liked it better because it actually showed Disney stuff on it. The websites neat, but the chats iffy.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheguythatsaysstuff August 7, 2020

Player select and Parker plays are bad shows

I hate how they keep editing and spamming the exact same thing it gets me bad headaches and it’s annoying and Parker plays is just so disturbing player select has horrible jokes and stuff and it’s just bad and we need more episodes to other shows.

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2020

A lot of people say that this is crap

This is a fun network, they haven’t tried it but has a lot of fun shows

Kid, 12 years old December 14, 2019

Disney XD is crap

They have inappropriate commercials every 5 seconds and Star V.S. The Forces of Evil and Gravity Falls are inappropriate. Bring back Toon Disney!
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2019

The network is better than the website

First of all. I never went to the website because it discountinued. But I'm talking about how great the Disney XD channel is way more better. The network has amazing shows like gravity falls and pheinis and Ferb. And somewhat good shows like pickle and peanut and Billy Dilly super summer. Plus it is way better than Disney channel. All I see on the Disney channel are just Jessie and Bunk'd. If you have nothing to watch, Including adults. Put on Disney XD for the entire family!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTejas harish lot March 23, 2017

Good but can be BETTER

The only thing I want to say is,I love watching POKEMON but the episodes aREPEAT CONSISTENTLY!!!. We want new episodes please....
Thankyou
Teen, 17 years old Written byStar Wars fanatic June 29, 2014

Star wars

Star wars will never be the same because of Disney !!! Like star wars rebels,i mean come on now.Thanks disney for making star wars into an infant program,and also ruining everything.May be interested in star wars Vii though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

I lIKE IT!

I like it! Fun games for kids and I like Kick Buttowski!

Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2012