All parent member reviews for DivaStarz

Parent of a 8 year old Written bylena225 January 8, 2010

I think this game is great, fun, and the best for kids because the kids are learning how to play games and how to play.!!!
Parent of a 4 year old Written bygeneroso July 29, 2009

she loves it and i think it is fun for her and other kids to play it as well
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009
Adult Written bysisi29 June 19, 2009

i had fun and i wish y'all didn't delete the DivaStarz website

man y'all are dumb for deleting this web site this was the funest website i have ever been on and i really wish it was still up. i really like playing the games.and the opening when you would go 2 the website the whole site was fun to be on. and i really wish y'all didn't delete it cause it was really fun.
Adult Written byKaylaJ1 June 13, 2009

I had fun!

I think this game is awesome I so mad that they dont have it anymore thats all I would play.
Adult Written byroosie May 7, 2009

??

hello, i'm from holland. i have a question, www.divastarz.com isn't working anymore. can somebody please help me?? thanks.
Adult Written byVinyl_Junkie_BR April 28, 2009

Diva Starz website doesn't work w/Windows 98SE

I bought a Diva Starz CD-ROM c.2000 at a Thrift Shop and it is impossible to register it via modem or internet so I searched Google for Diva Starz and those websites don't even work including the one c.2009. It's too bad on-line support doesn't seem to exist, but the CD-ROM works fine with Windows 98 computers. I can't rate the website because the link from the CD gets to a blank pink screen. The CD-ROM is pretty advanced for a 6 year old, as it takes time to figure out how to navigate, but once you catch on, the CD-ROM is a lot of fun. I am a private music teacher, so I like the music section where you can change all the different styles, which is educational in nature. I would suggest that an older sibling (age 10+) help anyone under age 9 to navigate the games on the CD.
Adult Written bycmart500 April 25, 2009

Adult Written byxThannee February 26, 2009

i laughed

exally i like this game because it's funny
Adult Written bylittlepoee February 10, 2009

diva starz don't

why did they stop diva starz one cause its weird!!!
Adult Written bygrcin February 5, 2009

Adult Written byangelicacrespo January 8, 2009

this would be the greatest site in the world!

you know why? i went on here for millions of times now that i grew up its not on its own site! i cant go on it with my sisters anymore! we love it!
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bygray623 December 26, 2008

awesome

I think that website should not have been taken down my older kid used to go all the time until bratz dolls came out then my younger liked them then they took the website down and my kids are sad even i used to play the games it was some what fun.
Adult Written bycharlessa December 13, 2008

Best Site Ever

i think they should bring diva starz back because i used to watch my oldest niece play this game and she loved it and i would play with her she cried when she found out they shut the site down so i personally think they should bring it back.
Adult Written byVivis292 April 9, 2008

A must look site for every 6-12 year old

this is a awesome site i played it a couple time and i loved it but i hate who ever made cancelled this wonderful site
Adult Written byfd April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjoeey April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylovrina April 9, 2008

a must play for evryone.

down with evrythinggirl.com!
Adult Written bymissesmom2 April 9, 2008

it was nice

it is very fun for kids and people should sign up for this more often.
Adult Written bylollypop132 April 9, 2008

i miss it sooo much!!!!

the old diva starz website was great.it had tons of games and now on everythinggirl.com there is only 1 game.i want to play those old games again. so please bring it back.tons of people i know are missing it too.we want it back.