Parent reviews for DivaStarz

DivaStarz Poster Image

I think this game is great, fun, and the best for kids because the kids are learning how to play games and how to play.!!!
she loves it and i think it is fun for her and other kids to play it as well

i had fun and i wish y'all didn't delete the DivaStarz website

man y'all are dumb for deleting this web site this was the funest website i have ever been on and i really wish it was still up. i really like playing the games.and the opening when you would go 2 the website the whole site was fun to be on. and i really wish y'all didn't delete it cause it was really fun.

I had fun!

I think this game is awesome I so mad that they dont have it anymore thats all I would play.

??

hello, i'm from holland. i have a question, www.divastarz.com isn't working anymore. can somebody please help me?? thanks.

Diva Starz website doesn't work w/Windows 98SE

I bought a Diva Starz CD-ROM c.2000 at a Thrift Shop and it is impossible to register it via modem or internet so I searched Google for Diva Starz and those websites don't even work including the one c.2009. It's too bad on-line support doesn't seem to exist, but the CD-ROM works fine with Windows 98 computers. I can't rate the website because the link from the CD gets to a blank pink screen. The CD-ROM is pretty advanced for a 6 year old, as it takes time to figure out how to navigate, but once you catch on, the CD-ROM is a lot of fun. I am a private music teacher, so I like the music section where you can change all the different styles, which is educational in nature. I would suggest that an older sibling (age 10+) help anyone under age 9 to navigate the games on the CD.

jfjjopjfpoje

i laughed

exally i like this game because it's funny

diva starz don't

why did they stop diva starz one cause its weird!!!