All teen and kid member reviews for DivaStarz

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 3, 2011

Wish they brought it back!

I used to play on this site all the time. It was fun. I wished they hadn't taken down, but I'm not as interested in it as I was before. However, I can see how parents may have a problem with it--there's nothing wrong with dress-up games, of course, but that's all you can do and it could be seen as reinforcing gender stereotypes. The girls' outfits, I think, were a bit skimpy, so that goes on the sexual content side.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Whose idea was it to close this site down? I loved it so much and i was so mad when they closed it down! i loved my diva starz and the website was great! Kids, voice your opinion and get the website back up!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 February 21, 2012

Really, CSM?

I understand, this site does pretty much promote lots of fashions and trends, but WHY did CSM rate this IFFY for 17?
Teen, 14 years old Written bydesirae_go_rawr June 6, 2009

"It was amazing and hilarious!'

Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2009

i love it
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2009

i'm awsome

this a awsome website!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysarah_16 January 30, 2010
this game is the best and i happento miss it i want to play itmyself!

This is insane!

I am so confused! Why is Diva stars gone? There was nothing wrong with it so why did they take it off. I will sue if I need to. All the kids with me say Yeah! wait one sec... you can't... oh well. Lets get BACK!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

were is my FAV site ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

so... one time i wanted to go online i typed it in then suddenly this logo appers... DIVA STARZ HAS MOVED TO EVEREYTHING GIRLS WORLD.then i was shocked. it was my FAV site. was whats her face

I used to play on daily and I thought the site was GREAT!! Now that my younger sister is old enough to play she can't because they canceld it and I think she deserves the great fun I had on the site now!! The sit didn't even really show any thing but "G" rated material. IT'S NOT FAIR!!
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2011

Dangerros Ishuses

i think that the head is realy big and heavy and brackes easy and the wires show and children under the age of 5 can get serosly ingerd thank you for reading
Teen, 13 years old Written byShonteniece June 5, 2010
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2009

I loved this website since I was little and I still did... Why did ya'll delete it!?!?!?!?
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaddy13 June 14, 2009

awesome site

i think dis is a cool site for kids about 5-10 or 11 there are games and just plain fun. i used to play it but den they cancelled it and moved it to where they only added one game (a total dissapointment) if u ask me i think it shouldnt have been cancelled. and about it being age appropriate it totally is
Teen, 14 years old Written byBallerina June 14, 2009

This site is perfectly safe!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrevy June 3, 2009
Kid, 9 years old June 2, 2009

good cool
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2009

i cnt gett in2 itt becuzz itt has mooved in2 STUPID EVERYTHING GIRL.COM
Teen, 14 years old Written bygothica234 May 24, 2009

this wedsite rocks!

hhgre dtjubtyu tjrj5y mdmwdefre.
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2009

hey whats up diva lovers, my name is hayde and lately i have been having a craving for the hottest coolest most fashionable website i loved as a young kid so i am looking on the internet and notice oops! they took the website off the web. bummer but you know what if you thought this doll was inapropriate you or your parents were just not paying any attention or had a mental disorder! this doll was givin out at mcdonalds for shits sake!