Kid reviews for Do Ink

Do-it-yourself animation site is supportive, safe, and fun.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byKitty_Cat June 1, 2011

Good Drawings, Bad Security.

Great Drawing Vector, BAD SECURITY. To make things short, this site has some.. "role plays." Can turn Sexual at some times.. People? Good sometimes, judgemental sometimes OR clingy. ( REAL STORY: Girl meets guy on site, Guy likes girl back, BOTH 13, Do role-play, Thing turn ok 'till the guy makes things sexual. (Kissing and Sex), Girl almost gives real address to guy, I give advice to girl, Girl rejects but doesn't give address away.)
THE END. >:(

Educational Value
Kid, 9 years old May 7, 2013

DON'T GO

They turned into an app site

Teen, 15 years old Written byAleany February 23, 2012

Fun Site:)

I absolutely love DoInk! It's a great way to get your art out there and find friends in a safe, online community. The art and conversations are monitored but if a specific person has a problem or thinks a video is "inappropriate" they can tell the admins. Generally everyone is very supportive of each other. There is a way to get virtual coins to buy props and extra design tools that cost actual money but you can use paypal. I've used it several times and never once had a problem. I personally have never had any problems with other people on the site but I have seen one person talk "sexual" to another, but like I said earlier you can always report them to the admins. I know several schools have used DoInk and reccomended it to their students. Overall it's a fun site and I would reccomend giving it a try:)

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bydanni1 February 8, 2012

I LOVE IT!!!

This site is really fun! I love it! It might be a little tedious and confusing for younger kids, but other than that, GREAT! I haven't seen anything that bad yet.