Parent reviews for ElfYourself

Create a dancing elf version of yourself.

Adult Written bytreec December 16, 2014

rip offf

dont do it. i download a video and they charged my credit card$20 when it was supposed to be less than 2 dollars. i never got the video and never got a refund they wont even answer my emails. RIP OFF im boycotting the two stores . again RIPPED OFF FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Adult Written byspellingbeequeen October 11, 2011

I have gotten several emails of them that some of my friends and family have sent me. It's a lot like Jib-Jab. I find that it is very fun and creative. You get to choose a picture of yourself from iPhoto and then choose your theme and music. The mini you-elves dance according to the music you chose. Despite the fun, it's not very safe and there are many advertisments.

Privacy & safety
Parent of a 3, 7, 11, and 15 year old Written bysupermom122 May 14, 2011

Family Fun

My children always enjoy making elf videos on the website. I don't see the problem with even my three year old on it. None of my kids have a facebook ecxept for my teenager who doesn't post pictures of herself and the family. People are also over-reacting about the OfficeMax add. Why would a child desire anything they sell there? I don't understand it. This website is perfectly safe.
Adult Written byJoe-SF December 18, 2010
I also absolutely love this site. So much fun!

Adult Written byKenneth B. December 3, 2016

Elf yourself

Works good but would not play video so never got to see the final result.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byWeeklybob December 26, 2010

[email protected]!#!^$%35934^8

You do NOT have to be 14 to play this.
Adult Written byPhilly30 December 18, 2010
Love, love, love this site...