All parent member reviews for ElfYourself

Adult Written bytreec December 16, 2014

rip offf

dont do it. i download a video and they charged my credit card$20 when it was supposed to be less than 2 dollars. i never got the video and never got a refund they wont even answer my emails. RIP OFF im boycotting the two stores . again RIPPED OFF FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Parent Written byspellingbeequeen October 11, 2011

I have gotten several emails of them that some of my friends and family have sent me. It's a lot like Jib-Jab. I find that it is very fun and creative. You get to choose a picture of yourself from iPhoto and then choose your theme and music. The mini you-elves dance according to the music you chose. Despite the fun, it's not very safe and there are many advertisments.
Parent of a 3, 7, 11, and 15 year old Written bysupermom122 May 14, 2011

Family Fun

My children always enjoy making elf videos on the website. I don't see the problem with even my three year old on it. None of my kids have a facebook ecxept for my teenager who doesn't post pictures of herself and the family. People are also over-reacting about the OfficeMax add. Why would a child desire anything they sell there? I don't understand it. This website is perfectly safe.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byWeeklybob December 26, 2010

You do NOT have to be 14 to play this.
Adult Written byJoe-SF December 18, 2010
I also absolutely love this site. So much fun!
Adult Written byPhilly30 December 18, 2010
Love, love, love this site...