Parent reviews for Epic Rap Battles of History

Clips will make kids laugh; parents may not find them funny.

Adult Written byEl Minecraft Cl... December 23, 2019

Depends... Avoid Some Videos

Language is used, from insults and impolite words to arse to f**k and of course, to c**t. I’d avoid some, such as Nice Peter Vs. EpicLloyd and any but the first Adolf Hitler Vs. Darth Vader. The 1st one is fine and funny!

Written byAnonymous November 25, 2018

The butt review

Epic rap battles of history or ERB is a great YouTube channel. They have many good rap battles of all times of like history, or spies, or book writers, or horror movie characters. Some raps are a little educational with one saying something about the other. There are a couple ok for children raps but a lot of raps have bad language like f*ck, b*tch, a**, d*mn, c*nt, sh*t d*ck........."......................! ERB is more for mature audiences and not for little kids. Some have a bit bloody backgrounds.
Adult Written byJaxon H. August 17, 2016

Very entertaining and factional

To be honest, ERB isnt really appropriate for kids. There is a TON of swearing in it, especially when it comes to characters such as Deadpool. It can get very, very sexual in dialogue, mentioning much about sex and genitalia. I have learned alot from it though, because the creators do alot of research in creating the characters, and i've learned alot school stuff like the 5 russian dictators (Rasputin, Stalin, Lenin, Gorbachev, an Putin), and other facts that helped me in School.

Adult Written byStudent of truth May 21, 2016

kids seen worst

i am a freguant veiwer of ERB and i have to say it is hilarous i even cried but it is pretty iffy and the language can get a bit salty but kids hear that stuff at school. it is a funny series but not for kids under 11

Privacy & Safety
Parent of a 4-year-old Written bytonyhutchins July 18, 2015

Epic Rap Battles teaches kids about history

See past the format. While the "rap battles" thing is a little goofy, the important thing is whether or not our kids know who, say, Isaac Newton is and why he's important. ERB is well-researched, well-informed, and catchy. They do a good job being accurate and finding out minute details about their subjects and can teach children without them realizing they're being taught anything. As Isaac Newton said to Bill Nye:

You're no match for me! You got a bach degree!

I got a unit of force named after me!

You wanna battle, guy? That's a crazy notion!

When I start flowing, I stay in motion!

First law! Did you catch that? Or did it go too fast to detect?

Perhaps it'd be better if I added in a bleep or a bloop or another wacky sound effect!

Parent of a 2 and 14-year-old Written bybugmenot May 1, 2015