Parent reviews for ESPN

ESPN Poster Image

Great Website that is great for kids

I think this is suitable for children of all ages. It shows sports highlights and is family friendly.

nudity in this app

After they release their body issue there is now nudity on the app

National anthem protest

I won’t watch any tv program that makes the decision to exclude the national anthem from an NFL game. What does this teach your kids? We were avid ESPN fans but our redirect for iur country outweighs our love for football. Shame on the idiot that is responsible fir that decision. The majority of the Americans are pro Anthem. Is always the ignorant few that ruin patriotism for the majority. The executives should know that but will learn a hard core lesson soon when your ratings tumble. Trump got voted in because Americans are tired of being bullied by these type of people. This is our country. If you don’t like it, then move. And I’m not a Trump fan but he’s got that part right!!!

Insecure, no feedback

Only saving grace for the site is for internet connection tests as the page is graphics heavy and always changing due to the scores. Otherwise their site sucks. The feedback page is broken, there is no HTTPS by default, your login credentials are through go.com which is also insecure. For a $Billion company they really fail in so many areas of web-site design and security. I am on their Contact Us page and it is displaying news below the contact us. I guess that is where their priorities are not the safety and security of their users.

most 9 and above