Kid reviews for fbomb

Edgy feminist blog for teens, by teens.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx October 6, 2012

Teenagers can think critically!

I love this blog; I check it at least three times a week to see if anything new is posted. They talk about real-world issues that affect feminism, and not just in the US but around the world. That to me is an especially important aspect when answering the question of why we still need feminism ('cause we do!) Most of the writing put up here (creative or blogging) is excellent, and if no one was told that it was written by teenagers/young adults (I remember specifically reading an article written by an eleven-year-old that was fantastic), no one would know. Overall, the site promotes equality not only for women, but for men, the LGTB community, and all races. Yes, they talk about sex, but let's face it, it's probably one of the major reasons why gender/sexual inequality was caused (something that is discussed frequently). They're not discussing sex for shock value or anything. The language is something that would be appropriate for teens and up, and drugs/drinking is mentioned, but not advocated. I strongly recommend this site.

Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 11, 2009

Pretty Good Site

I like this site, however the posts are rather repetitive as the blogger mostly writes about teen issues.

Educational Value