All parent member reviews for Franktown Rocks

Parent of a 9 year old Written bysaetern1 March 24, 2010

How good it is.

It has a mebership and paly a lot of good game on it. from, justin
Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written bylee_driver February 17, 2010

Cute, fun musical world for 8 and up

Very cute, fun world, and it seems very safe. Love that they've got some music education fun in there, too.
Adult Written byIDECMeep September 18, 2015

Bad..

This game is not good and not appropriate and especially for young kids. I have tried this game and have seen people go around chat filters and do horrible things. I've also noticed that these people are around 15 or up.. They create fake accounts and name them very not appropriate things such as, GHETTO_TOWN S1X_GOOD or horrible stuff like that. I do not recommend this for kids AT ALL! When people also swear, they get a warning and don't even bother to ban or do anything about it. If you are a parent and searching for a game for your kids to play or something, DO NOT CHOOSE THIS GAME. As I was on the game, I saw younger kids who were shocked and scared of this violent language. This game is not very popular anyways which is GOOD.
Parent Written byFRANKTOWN SUCKS December 20, 2011

FRANKTOWN ROCKS? NO, FRANKTOWN SUCKS!

This game sucks! It's a copy of Club Penguin, but their trying to make it sound all cool with some music.If you want to play the real deal, play Club Penguin. It's way better, trust me.