All teen and kid member reviews for Franktown Rocks

Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2011

WOW!

Nice, it combines gaming with my favourite... music!
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2011

okay

it is well okay i will give three stars
Teen, 13 years old Written byTyler_Girl December 5, 2013

There Are A Couple Of Problems With This Site...

Hello Everyone I Am A User Of FranktownRocks And Even Though The Staff Blocked Out Users From Saying Any Type Of Foul Language They Found A Way To Use Bad Language By Typing It A Different Way, And It Gets Bad...Realll Bad They Also Talk About Inapropriate Things Which Bothers Me And My Friends Who Play. So I Consider 11 and UP
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2014

Boring Game :/

It is kinda boring, for my age anyway. :) You need to buy a membership to buy most of the stuff on it. :/ I'd say its for 8 & up, it could be for kids aged 7 too but it there is cyber bullying on it. :/
Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2011

Frank town Does rock!

Awesome and fun!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTchickenboybo3rewier October 13, 2010
Its good! PG!
Kid, 10 years old October 3, 2012

franktown review

it is an awesome site with music and safe entertainment , but the messages aren't monitored and I've been cyberbullied a lot on it,so I'm going to avoid taking to anyone on it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjontebeatersmith May 29, 2012

thanx

i think this will tell them hows its like a grown up
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

Argh!

Okay, so I just (litterally just 30 seconds ago) went on it and I was really dissapointed. (please excuse my spelling) I clicked 'new member' and then there came the loading screen. It said "Connecting..." for about a minute and then it just shows you another message: The Connection To The Server Is Unavalable! I was so mad. So, I re-loaded the page and the ecsact same thing happened!
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Boring.

I made an account since CSM said it was good, but I was disappointed when I entered the site. It is so boring,min my opinion. I tried to listen to music, and the newest content was from 2009. I could only listen to around 7 songs. Also, I was in the chat room and someone wrote "fchk", which probably meant the f word. There isn't much to do, and I don't recommend it if you are a tween or older.
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2012

good

it is a good site
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2011

yet

well in MY opinion by the looks of it, ihavnt even PLAYED IT YET!!!hahahaha LOL but i will shortly but it looks really good!
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2011

what is the happs?

Teen, 13 years old Written byirma79 August 19, 2011

Dont bother

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DUMBER WEBSITE. Im 11 and I hate it. and the sad thing is that it cant be reccomended for younger childen because people have foul language. Its a place where you would see alot of cyber bulling. The turn of is that you have to play as an animal. I reccomend this website to immature kids and they would also be able to hande being bullied. They should at least made the website let you have a HUMAN character rather than animals.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2012

Wow!

I nearly jumped out of my seat in joy when I saw they had Toby Mac, my favorite musician! I seriously didn't even think about them having his music! This is an awesome website for ANYONE who has any liking of music!
Kid, 8 years old July 16, 2012

virtual world games

this is really fun
Teen, 15 years old Written byWaffles404 June 18, 2011

Message for parents

Well I have franktown and i was a hamster. I got a message from a girl saying: You are Faaaaaaaatttttt And you cant report the message! You have to be by the person to Report it! But i Recommend it for 9 and up.
Kid, 2 years old May 1, 2012

limh

ok do i do you no.
Kid, 9 years old July 18, 2016

It's a great site, but sometimes make you think: "Franktown is Crappy!"

The game is about playing with friends, exploring rooms, chatting, and making music as a cute animal (hamster, bear, pig, or skunk). Players can dress up, chat safely, walk around, buy furniture, play games, and even watch movies! It's not really bad, but has disadvantages. A user was leaving me out of the fun because I had a different animal. I reported her. The money in the game (called Franks) are hard to get, and good items cost around 650 to 50,000 Franks!!!!!!!!!!! Education can be found here, but can be easily ignored. I recommend because the pros even out the cons. Parents: You might want to watch your kid when they're on Franktown Rocks to avoid rudeness.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2013

really good

i love franktown! i love music so it's great.the only problem is lots of things require a membership.