Kid reviews for Fred Figglehorn

Love him or hate him, Fred is irreverent but mostly tame.

Teen, 17 years old Written byhamstergurl09 August 5, 2011

HOW DID THIS BECOME POPULAR?!?!?!

What's frustrating to people like me, who are in a comedy troupe and have to put a lot of effort into coming up with funny skits, is when we see that people like Fred, who put very little effort into their "comedy" (and I use the term "comedy" loosely when speaking about Fred), become so popular. All Fred even does is speed up his voice and behave like an insane 3 year old. It's not funny at all and it never was. How it became so popular, I have absolutely no clue. There are hundreds, no, THOUSANDS, of online comedians who are a million times better than Fred. Don't watch Fred, his videos suck.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 16, 2014

I hate FRED

The FRED videos are the most annoyingest videos in the worl I hate them they are stupid and I hate Lucas cruikshank because he is a horrible voice actor and his voice of Fred is bad and I can't believe Nickelodeon did a movie about Fred it was horrible and annoying and Nick did 2 Fred The Movie Sequels and they're horrible too and the score Im giving FRED Figglehorn is 10/100 I want to kill Fred

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written byTIV August 3, 2013

This is Annoying, honestly.

This review is written by JoPo (Age 14)

Okay, I have no idea how anybody could like Fred, it was quite funny when I saw the first episode, but I thought it was one thing. Fred is just annoying, all his videos are just him doing vlogs! He does this: Says "Hey! It's Fred!" then does something really stupid. It's infamous, I'm suprised it got a movie and a TV Show! Fred is just rubbish, I'd recommend it for kids from the age 8 and under, honestly.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 21, 2013

Dear Fred

You're not funny, grow up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThesmack321 March 31, 2013

It is amazing

It is amazing! It is funny and it constantly reminds you that you are hacking awesome! This website is all round epic! It's not bad
Teen, 13 years old Written by1visualFXguy December 30, 2012

Fred Forever!

I have liked Fred since I was in 6th Grade, and he is one of my favorite Internet comedians. Here is my review on him :

Violence : No real violence, but Fred does threaten to kill Kevin, the bully in some episodes.

Language : I have heard stupid, freakin', retarded, Oh my God, crap, and I swear to God in his videos. He also makes up his own swear words like 'gammit' (instead of the D-word) and 'hackin' (instead of the F-Word).

Sexual content : Fred likes a girl named Judy, who doesn't like him back. He also thinks his music teacher is smokin'. Fred's mom 'works the corner'.
Nudity : None

Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking : Fred's mom is an alcoholic, who has hangovers a lot, which in my opinion they should have NEVER included!

Crude Humor : Fred's dog pees on the carpet, Fred even pees on his babysitter's carpet in one video! There are occasionally burp and fart jokes, but those are very rare!

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

for entertainment purposes only

fred is funny on youtube but in the tv series he has on nick he is kinda so-so

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2012

This is not for kids

it not childrens really drinking smoking drug that for not kids

Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2012

An annoying example for bad behaviour.

You don't want your kids to sound like FRED or act like him. There is a bully who hates him and often chases him. Fred is in love with a girl who he mostly calls a little brat. He also thinks his music teacher is smokin'.
Fred uses pseudo language such as hacking and gammit. He usually says "cr-p" and "god" as well. Fred has made 3 movies and a TV show and has brought out an app. His mother is an alchoholic.

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2012

TERRIBLE!

WHY DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT VOICE OF HIS?!
If you want to watch this show... just to let you know, you won't like it.
-Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

Meh,Fred is OK.

While he's not the best star ever,he's still pretty good.Even though his voice annoys me a lot,he can be funny.I've heard more annoying people (like my little sisters who whine A LOT),however sometimes Fred is pretty lame.But he is still OK.Soooooooo,while he cracks me up,there are somethings about him that make me frown.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2012

Pretty Awesome :)

Hehe I love fred!!.His voice sounds like a chipmunk on heilium but hes still awesome :D
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

I LOVE FRED!

He is hilarious! Me and my friend watch him all the time, all though now his videos have gotten inappropriate

Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2012

Awesome

It's not inappropriate like like other people say it is. It's actually very funny and i recommend it to kids 10 and up
Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2011

fred is hackin awesome!

ok to be honest fred rocks. well at least his old videos do. anyways fred ant that bad. neseesaryily im aloud to watch fred because it dosent swear.( it does say crap but im allowed to say that) and it isnt bad pretty much in anyway yes his mother is an achoholic but good kids know it is bad to drink. ( at least i do)

Kid, 10 years old November 9, 2011

Ugh

Teen, 14 years old Written byfred):sucks October 1, 2011

fred sucks

fred sucks so much i never even liked him he. his stuipd moronic. bottem line he sucks

Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2011

Fred is good for 4 and up

Nothing is very wrong with him. His mom is a alcoholic. But that's the worst of it

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byreptileman444 July 4, 2011

fred

it is implied that Freds mom is a hooker, also mom is an alcoholic, frequent use of crap, use of a song with explicit lines and the n word. once Fred pushes a j-walker back onto the road to " face her consequences".

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2011

Ages 11+

Most parents hate him but he is really funny. Most of the bad stuff is subliminal messaging and is not outright said but is inferred. His mother is a prostitute and an alcoholic. In several very early episodes he says "dammit" afterwards in the series he says "hackin". Also an episode is called Fred loses his meds, where Fred loses his medication and goes crazy.