All parent member reviews for iCivics

Educator and Parent Written byParentingTwinsAndMor March 14, 2013
LEARNING

High Schoolers and Homeschoolers Love it too!

My kids are in high school and really enjoy this game. I introduced it to them for homeschooling during the election last November to use for 2 weeks. But... they absolutely LOVED it so much, they still use it without me asking. In fact my eldest is doing her official government curriculum and she feels better about what she is learning because she was familiar with the concepts from iCivics. A winner!
Educator and Parent of a 10 year old Written byRunesong October 14, 2012
LEARNING

Fantastic site for fun & education

My daughter & her friends can't stop raving about this site which I introduced to them on Constitution Day! Many games & many topics to choose from. Manage a team of constitutional lawyers or support your side of a real Supreme Court case with relevant arguments. The more you play, the more you learn & the more points you earn. Best of all, the site lets kids spend their earned points on community service projects they care about from around the country. It's refreshing to see a site for kids that was actually designed with the kids' best interests, including privacy, in mind. Someone really got this one right, on all counts!
Adult Written bybrennanh March 5, 2016

18 and still love it

I first played on iCivics in history class in Jr. High. I still play it as a senior in high school and still learn a lot and have fun. Executive command and win the White House are great games
Educator and Parent Written byErick Khaile Zent October 10, 2014

Kids

It is great , Its not inappropriate i actually recommend you as a professional to tell your child or friends to try this website out