Parent reviews for LinkedIn

Teens should think twice before posting an online resume.

Written byAnonymous November 23, 2018

The butt review

It is good and easy to use but you might end up giving away your personal information to this. It is pretty easy to use and there is not to much bad things like no sex pictures or cussing but the only thing bad is there is some safety and privacy concerns and issues. This site is more for teens or adults who know not to give all there information because kids might not know and give there information away.

Adult Written byMaureen Goronson August 28, 2018

Don't give your bank account information to LinkedIn!

Don't give bank account information to LinkedIn! I signed up for a supposed 'free' LinkedIn Premium trial. I canceled after just 2 days because it absolutely did not do what they claimed and gave me no special access. (My cancellation was acknowledged by them via email over a month ago.) End of last week my bank account had an unauthorized charge by them for the membership which I had canceled over a month before. I've written to them twice and they won't respond.

Adult Written bySean S. April 13, 2018

Linkedin is grabbing your personal data

Linkedin locked my account without reason or warning. They demanded a copy of my driver license to unlock it, which I foolishly sent them. The account is still locked. It is nearly impossible to reach a human being here, but someone in sales said it could be a week or more. This is not data mining, this is data theft. Do not trust Linkedin, they are worse than facebook when it comes to taking something that is not theirs : Your life.

Adult Written byJulian W. February 16, 2018