Parent reviews for Marapets

Marapets Poster Image

this game is made for 14 up in my pov

good game to play just dont let little kids play this it has a lot of stuff young kids shouldn't see

Really fun and enjoyble

Malware ads, super restrictive rules that make it unplayable

Site is littered with ad garbage. You get banned for being inactive now apparently. No one should play this web game. It's a ripoff anyway to make money off gullible children and the founder is racist. If you want to play with friends don't bother especially if you use the same wifi. I had friends get banned for this. There is nothing to gain by playing marapets and there never will be.

Worst moderators on the Web

The staff'moderators are extremely rude, and won't hesitate from chat banning you or other punishments for literally what they ADMIT are assumptions about intentions. They can be wrong every time they warn you, but they will not admit it, and trash talk you as if it's your fault that they're 30-40 years old trying to poorly moderate a kid's site. If they wrongly assume 2-3 times then you get chat banned for 1 hour - 2 days. If you explain to them they're wrong, you'll get further warned. All they do is assume, they won't ask you what you meant by something or what you're trying to do, they anonymous send you a warning (where they will usually admit what they're warning you about is based of of what they can assume without actually asking or researching a topic, literally punishing you for their poor guesswork) which you can't directly respond to, because they don't -want- you to explain yourself, and they especially don't like being made to feel stupid by being corrected with basic logic or -being told the truth, instead of having the situation based off of assumption.- If you correct them, they will talk down on you as if it's your fault they're wrong about something, (or in honesty's case, wrong about something, all the time.) I mean, they're literally trash talking kids because they THEMSELVES are wrong about something. Staff do not care about individuals. Only themselves. And they act like unsympathetic idiot hypocrites for the remainder of the game. Used to be a great game, but it's gone to trash for all the trashy, useless moderators. Also, the Adult forum isn't NSFW, it's just for chatting amongst those who aren't 13-14 y-o kids.

This site has LE or restricted pet species and items that are hard to obtain!

There are some species that are limited edition and restricted. One limited edition species I want so bad is the Rusty. It can be only obtained by completing the Rubbish Dump mission thirty times. If you fail to complete a mission, it will send you back to level 1. Also, If I got a Rusty, I would put the Baby Costume on him/her although it seems to cost around 35,000,000 MP. It was from an account upgrade from June 2005. It cannot be found on shop search or auctions. The reason why I wanted a Rusty is because it reminds me of the name of one of my future dogs. This site frustrates me so much!!! :(

Marapets was a cool site then....

This site was neat years ago when it was newer they had cool give aways for real life items like a Nintendo ds then the owners greed took over, the events used to be new and exciting then they just start having the same events with no interesting new ones. they used to add new games every week or few weeks down to never adding new games they took away daily high scores which was the only thing that made the games any fun. SOME not all staff are lame they judge too fast and punish people without communication including the owner then hardly say sorry when they one who are wrong. just try and undue the punishment they wrongfully gave you all while still treating YOU THE CUTSOMER crappy... the site sometimes has no staff online ive seen lots of hacking scammers and trolls

awful staff

The experiences with the staff directly are indicative of how poorly this website is run. Very childish mentalities and much unfairness across the site. If you have not been a member the whole time the site has been running and are not kissing the staff's rear-ends, do not bother. Also there is a severe privacy issue and corruption issue. Stay away at all costs!

Auction house unfairness.

Auction house is a major problem people can see your Currency and instantly jump over your MP cap for what you wanting. You have to be rich or you loose all high costing auctions. To actually afford AU you need a bank/paypal which need to be 18+ to have.