Parent reviews for Mother Goose Club

Videos, songs, and activities bring nursery rhymes to life.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byambarlearsi June 9, 2021
I like what you’re doing with Mother Goose Club. My 1 year old likes seeing other kids on tv instead of watching cartoons all day and she sends them kisses and waves goodbye when they finish their songs. I understand how some people liked the beginning of Mother Goose Club including me, but i also like how it changed, even tho i miss the other kids it is still really good to watch, it kinda reminds of Zoom show back in the day. Keep it up!
Adult Written byAmanda.Witwer January 21, 2020

Characters are great, not others!

Oh my goodness! I love hearing kids sing, but not nonstop off key. I probably sound so mean, but there are too many people they have on the clubhouse episodes that sing horrible and I can’t take it! They should just leave it to the main characters!
Adult Written byBblair2019 September 23, 2019

Its an alright show..

I really like the first couple episodes. But im not gonna lie, it gets kinda creepy. Especially the ring around the rosie's. I wish all the episodes where like the first couple. It would be way better. But my kids sure do love this show.
Adult Written byThePhatDad October 12, 2018

It's Good for the Kids

Even though my 4 year old and 7 month old love this show, the character are a bit overbearing for me especially the bear and lamb. But totally suitable for your little ones at whatever age.
Parent of a 1-year-old Written byMomma B. June 15, 2017

Super cute show

My son is obsessed with dancing and singing along to the mother goose club songs.

Adult Written byDanielle L. December 28, 2016

Season 1 was great. Season 2 is poorly made. Not as colorful and lively.

Parent of a 1-year-old Written byjroxiec July 13, 2016

My kid loves MGC!! So do I!!

The show is colorful and brings nursery rhymes to life with friendly faces and costumes. I am so happy a friend of mine introduced me to MGC!! My son loves it!!

Parent of a 1 and 4-year-old Written bymomsksikes April 18, 2016

One of the best children shows today

My kids love this show. I love this show. Unlike others , it is completely innocent and appropriate for children and parents. Very sweet and artistic. No little girls in suggestive clothing or makeup to attract and feed pedophiles. No violence, no prejudice, and none of the old morbid nursery rhymes. The kids have great voices and acting, as if they are standing directly in front of a preschool class and doing their best to entertain them. One user gave them 1 star. They obviously didn't put together that some of those were older episodes that are still worth watching for children. My kids don't miss a beat and it seems to never get old.

Parent of a 1 and 18+-year-old Written byvhanley January 18, 2016

Started off so well. Too bad.

The first three episodes are actually pretty decent. From the fourth on it just goes down hill. Several are literally shot in someone's backyard. Their film processing is terrible. No way that many kids have teeth THAT yellow. Sound is horrible and there are episodes that actually repeat the same songs, once live action, and immediately again animated. Seriously? Many songs don't even sing the entire thing. Guess what, where is thumbkin goes past 2 fingers.

Unfortunately, not much better available on Netflix. Stick with the first three episodes. The rest are worthless. Horrible. Belongs on Youtube. Not Netflix.
Parent Written bystacieb1 September 12, 2015

Awesome!

My daughter found this on YouTube playing with my phone one day. She is always singing and dancing with it and the songs get stuck in my head. Very age appropriate and a huge variety of songs.

Parent of a 1-year-old Written byanifamie December 10, 2010

One of the few things I allow my 1-year old to watch without hesitation

Great website for kids and parents to watch the videos, download lyrics, etc.

Educational Value
Adult Written byginagibbs July 12, 2010

For the PK and K crowd

Like the site vary much. Has print options for most of the rhymes.
Can eve be used in the classroom.

Educational Value
Parent of a 4-year-old Written byliamzdad May 10, 2010

Introducing nursery rhymes to my children.

Love all the characters.
Very catchy songs, lyrics that my son enjoyed.
Enjoyed introducing nursery rhymes to my son that I learned as a child.
We want more.