Kid reviews for My Scene

Fashion, makeup, boyz! What else IS there?

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 3, 2011

For little girls who like to fashion

I think this game is okay for little girls. It is about shopping and clothes, but many, young girly girls like that sort of stuff (I did). But I can see how that makes it have the best messages in it for girls. I think that some of the outfits are a little skimpy, and if parents are concerned about the content then I'd say compare it to a Barbie doll and make your decision from there.
Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2011

f.u.n

ok so they dont sell the dolls anymore so if your kid asks for the doll your in luck.
Kid, 10 years old August 3, 2011

my scene

its great just not enough movies

Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakePanda July 28, 2011

Shallow. 'Nuff said.

This website is so incredibly shallow its not even funny. On one of the girl's profiles on the site, it said that she loved to "take Daddy's limo" to clubs. And in one of the videos, one of the girls had a cold and was supposed to DJ at, you guessed it, a nightclub. So one girl says "Shopping fixes everything! We'll take you." They go on a massive shopping spree, and the girl feels better. Not to mention they were insanely thin, perfect hair and changed outfits every three scenes. Also, in an episode, one girl was afraid to meet another girls friend. But she assured her, "She's TOTALLY one of US." It's the exact picture of stereotypical high school "populars".
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011
Thought it wasn't a great message really fun though.

Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2011

It is a website

Cool ;-) Ehh, it's alright. A little insecurity message but, it's fun?Phahah.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

Perfect For Little Girls, Sucks For Teenagers and Adults

It is definitely infomercial, and super skinny "hot", fashion models may offend some people. I loved all the makeup and designer games when I was little, but I hate the website now. It has no problems, just a little girl type website.

Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2010

girl talk

I as a pre-teen girl love it so much

Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2009

My Reveiw

I like it.It's just so noticeable that they only made it for the dolls.

Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009
i love it .

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2009

very good for us kids

why i like this website is because it gives us kids something to do.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Bored

I don't get why Common Sense Media rated this on for +10, I went on when I was 5. The games are fun the first time but then they become boring. Ok if you like pointless dressup/makeup games.
Kid, 5 years old May 21, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written bykcoateston April 9, 2008

Good

I love this website.
Teen, 17 years old Written byeclectica April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Cool site

Its a cool site.....
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Awsome but not much

My friend told me about the website and I loved it but then i got tired of it because there is only a couple of games but they are good games.