Parent reviews for Omegle

Omegle Poster Image

Es muy bueno

Piensan e es mejor que todo
1 person found this helpful.

It is petty unsafe

they can chat and do anything on this site so it is veryyy unsafe like sexual content hacking violence and other but they are bright sides like making life time friends finding your true love and etc but i will wait until my kids get a little older

Wwww

Www

Goody baby

Good

It can be fun - but only for adults.

Lots of bots advertising adult content, unfiltered chats with strangers, and a significant amount of predators. Video is unmonitored and therefore frequently inappropriate. If you’re 18+ you might occasionally have a good conversation here, but there’s nothing here for kids or teens.

don't fill down

very respectfully

Its ok

I ok fine

Disgusting!!!!

My 7 year old daughter was told by a friend to go on this site to chat with people and make new friends. She's 7 so of course she is not allowed to even be online unsupervised. Well, the other night she snuck my laptop into her room one night when i was downstairs and about a half hour went by so i went to check on her because quiet is never good in this household... My daughter is sitting there on her bed in the dark with no shirt on while a GROWN MAN is sending her disgusting messages asking her to take more clothes off. I went on the site to check it out,,,it is so easy for young kids to go on the adult section its terrifying!! This site is nothing but a CHILD PREDATOR WEBSITE!!! It needs to be shut down.