All parent member reviews for Pet Pet Park

Parent of a 6 and 16 year old Written by7cookie7 February 4, 2011

Ok for for tweens and up

If this site is designed for kids, It needs to be free. So many games require money to access special things, areas, clothes and quest. I know if I were a kid, it would bother me I couldn't purchase some things. How many kids out there have earning power to purchase neocash? I have been on this site since it first opened. The quests are a blast! I liked it when we could earn petpet park points to purchase anything.
Parent Written byOneupsetDad September 26, 2011

Don't let them have your money

They will charge for a "membership" which promises access to special areas. However, the access is not available and they do not respond to emails regarding problems. In fact, they appear to have no tech support available at all other than to relieve you of your money. Just don't pay them anything and you will be okay.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byEvelynn J. March 24, 2011

My daughter loved this game, I don't like their customer service.

I love that this game doesn't have the voilence that is rampant in other games. I have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with their customer support. My daughter had just signed up for a free account when some of the accounts/Petpets were mysteriously lost. There was only one mention of this on Petpet Parks News page that said that they were working to find missing pets - nothing about what happened or when it was fixed. I helped my daughter submit an email to the support department. We were referred to their new ticketing system. Not only do the links to track the help tickets not work, on average it takes 6 days for one reply to come back from the only guy who appears to work in their customer support department. Her account is still not fixed and we're two months later and she's moved on to the PlayFirst game Wandering Willows.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bycutie305 January 7, 2011

i love it
Parent of a 5 year old Written byjeadynn October 11, 2010

good time

love is good hate isbed
Parent of a 6 year old Written byupsetparent July 25, 2010

My daughter was soo excited to go on this site. I went on the site and we created her vertual petpet. To my surprize once we got to the mall some of the charecters were asking questions that were of a mature nature. She was so disappointed when told she could not stay on the site. She is now crying. I feel this company needs to work on it's safty featues. My daughter is 6 and I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS SITE TO ANY CHILD!!!!!!!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byjune plante March 17, 2010

love pet parck

i love the idea about pet pet parck.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byJOLETA March 5, 2010